“a must see while in Niagara Falls”

Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre
and up
Oh Canada Eh Dinner Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in Niagara Falls, Canada and the home of the multi award-winning Oh Canada Eh Dinner Show, seven time winner of Niagara Falls Attraction of the Year. Now on stage April 27 - Oct 21, 2017.
Belle River, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a must see while in Niagara Falls”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The booking was easy. The staff was friendly and courteous. The dinner was delicious and abundant in quantity of food. The show was excellent and the staff/waiters/actors were very good @ their respective jobs/acting. The actors had wonderful singing voices and made the show enjoyable. All seats were good seats to see/hear the show. It was a very memorable evening. Looking forward to seeing more dinner shows @ Oh Canada Eh? We will be back with family and friends. Eh? Susie (I do not do any social media stuff)

1 Thank Susie D
Wayne K, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thanks for your 5 star review and welcome to the world of social media!
It means a lot that you took the time to sign up just to share your great time here.
We look forward to seeing you when you come back. Ask for me so I can say hi.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Fun Show - learn a little Canada history”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was a very family friendly show. It was educational and entertaining, my kids ages 9, 11 and 14 all enjoyed as did my husband and I. The food is quite good. The drinks are so so.

Thanks for your review.
We pride ourselves on being family friendly so thanks for sharing that fact.
Shrewsbury, MA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed the show very much. The performers are excellent and a lot of fun. the food was excellent and plenty of it. Louise

1 Thank LouiseHShrewsbury_MA
Always nice to get a 5 star review!
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.
Grand Island, New York
91 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Great fun, food, and people!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is an excellent dinner show and I highly recommend going! The singing/dancing/skits are all well done. The food is delicious, especially the haddock, potatoes and the maple cake for dessert!! Eat as much as you can as they will keep bringing you as much as you can eat! It is incredible that all of the food is from Canada and the beer and wine is all local. I'm glad they use the excellent wine from the wineries in the nearby wine regions. The show is also very informative and I learned a bunch of fun facts from Canada. The show is great for families of all ages. Couples were celebrating their first anniversary and another couple was celebrating their first anniversary. I brought my father for his 62nd birthday and I especially enjoyed how the show recognized everybody there who was celebrating a birthday or anniversary.

Visited July 2013
Thanks for the review and making us part of the birthday celebration.
Port Jervis, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A great time had by all!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We all just loved this show! We went to celebrate my husbands fiftieth birthday, and we had a great time. It was so funny, the singing was wonderful, and the food was good. I would definitely go again if I were visiting the area again.

Visited July 2013
Thanks for making us part of a big birthday !
We seem to have lots of birthdays and family celebrations every day and we are happy to have a small part in a big day for you.
See you again soon, EH?