“Fun Show - learn a little Canada history”

Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre
Book In Advance
More Info
$36.66*
and up
The Show Must Go On Musical Revue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in Niagara Falls, Canada and the home of the Original Oh Canada Eh Dinner Show, a seven time winner of Niagara Falls Attraction of the Year. Canada's Longest Running Dinner Musical is now in our 25th season, Eh! Our two hour show features all-Canadian music; from maritime folk songs to modern pop. Come meet our Canadian Characters like Mounties, Lumberjacks and even Anne of Green Gables. This high-energy production features over 70 songs from all-Canadian artists including music from Paul Anka, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, the Bare Naked Ladies, Michael Buble, Justin Bieber and many, MANY more. Full of laughs, this musical celebration of Canada will delight audiences of all ages. While you're enjoying the show, our performers serve our famous all-Canadian, family-style meal: French Canadian Pea Soup, Garden Salad, Fresh Bread, Roast Beef (dinner only), fried Atlantic Haddock, Roasted Chicken, PEI Potatoes, Vegetable Medley and Maple Chocolate Mania Cake for dessert.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was a very family friendly show. It was educational and entertaining, my kids ages 9, 11 and 14 all enjoyed as did my husband and I. The food is quite good. The drinks are so so.

Wayne K, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thanks for your review.
We pride ourselves on being family friendly so thanks for sharing that fact.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,434)
All reviews
in 32 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed the show very much. The performers are excellent and a lot of fun. the food was excellent and plenty of it. Louise

1  Thank LouiseHShrewsbury_MA

Always nice to get a 5 star review!
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is an excellent dinner show and I highly recommend going! The singing/dancing/skits are all well done. The food is delicious, especially the haddock, potatoes and the maple cake for dessert!! Eat as much as you can as they will keep bringing you as much as you can eat! It is incredible that all of the food is from Canada and the beer and wine is all local. I'm glad they use the excellent wine from the wineries in the nearby wine regions. The show is also very informative and I learned a bunch of fun facts from Canada. The show is great for families of all ages. Couples were celebrating their first anniversary and another couple was celebrating their first anniversary. I brought my father for his 62nd birthday and I especially enjoyed how the show recognized everybody there who was celebrating a birthday or anniversary.

Thanks for the review and making us part of the birthday celebration.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We all just loved this show! We went to celebrate my husbands fiftieth birthday, and we had a great time. It was so funny, the singing was wonderful, and the food was good. I would definitely go again if I were visiting the area again.

Thanks for making us part of a big birthday !
We seem to have lots of birthdays and family celebrations every day and we are happy to have a small part in a big day for you.
See you again soon, EH?