“Lighthearted Fun, Great Service & Food”

Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre
Book In Advance
More Info
$31.13*
and up
Oh Canada Eh Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in Niagara Falls, Canada and the home of the multi award-winning Oh Canada Eh Dinner Show, seven time winner of Niagara Falls Attraction of the Year. Now on stage: Coming Soon: Into The Groove - Dec 27, 2016 to January 7, 2017 Coming Soon: Country Superstars - Feb 10 to April 15, 2017
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lighthearted Fun, Great Service & Food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

One of the several highlights of our family trip to the Falls. Food was excellent, and the atmosphere of the performers made it feel even they were having just as much fun as we were. Definitely a must see!!

Visited March 2013
Wayne K, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thanks for the great review!
Our performers really do have as much fun as the guests at the table.
Every night we will have more than a few countries represented allowing us to be part of their Niagara Falls experience and we take that seriously.
Locals are great and thanks for making the trip down the QEW to see us and we hope to see you back sometime soon, EH?

Thorold, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“fun”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

it was a fun show. reasonably priced. nice to see our culture put out there..silly as it is. i miss stompin tom.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Robthorold
Wayne K, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thanks for your review.
We miss Stompin' Tom also and was talking to his agent about him making an appearance this year for our 20th season.
Calgary
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“All Canadian”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

You will laugh a lot and enjoy a good meal. You will also be surprised at the Canadian content which you probably thought was American. A great show.

Visited January 2013
Wayne K, Front Office Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Shhhhhhh, don't go sharing funny lines from the show! :)
Just kidding, it sure does surprise many guests that 100% of our content has a Canadian connection. Even all our food is 100% Canadian!
And there is a guaranteed Mountie siting every night!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great family fun!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Took my three children to this last time we visited Niagara Falls. It was the highlight of the trip. Very comparable to Hoop Dee Doo Review at Disney World. Difference is that there are no breaks in entertainment at all for the whole show. AND the performers will come down and wait on tables when others are performing so you get to interact with the singers sporadically throughout the show. The food was amazing. The little roasted potatoes in butter sauce melt in your mouth. The fish...amazing. Dessert...so good. It was amazing. But what was best of all, was the friendliness of the staff. Right before the show started I realized I left my purse back at the hotel. (swtiching bags, back packs, purses etc. all week long depending on where we were going and forgot to transfer the wallet). So before the show started, I went up to the host (who I later learned was the star of the show...yes, they seat and host as well!) and asked if it was okay that I bring a tip for the service the next day and explained my situation. He was so gracious and said that a tip wasn't necessary and thanked me for my honesty and I explained I had every intention of tipping but honestly forgot my wallet and wanted my server to know she would not get a tip tonight, but it would be there by the next day. He said he'd let my server (performer) know. When she came to our table she took drink orders from the rest of the guests and did not make me uncomfortable (knowing drinks were not part of the pre-show price and I didn't have cash to purchase them). I told her we'd be happy with water. She came back with lemonade for all the kids and smiled and winked at me. Later when bills were passed out to guests, there was not one brough to me. Again, keeping me from the embarrasement of not leaving a tip. I was so grateful. The next day I came back with a huge tip to cover the drinks, the 20% she earned plus more for her graciousness. Oh, the show! One laugh after another. Kids and adults alike will enjoy the show. The performers had absolutely amazing voices. We would go back again if in the Niagara Falls area and I HIGHLY recommend this dinner show to anyone going to visit Niagara Falls. Was a good mini lesson on Canadian Culture as well. Worth every penny.

Visited July 2012
Wayne K, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Before I replied to this post I copied and sent it to all managers here letting them know how proud I was of them and its nice to see how a simple gesture can make such a difference in your experience with us.
Thank-you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful response and your kind words.
It's all about service here at the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show :)
Hope to see you back soon, EH?
Welland, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun and Exciting”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I went to see the Rocky Horror Picture show!! What a blast, great atmosphere, amazing wings!!!..the staff was amazing and the cast was perfect. Would recommend a trip to see any of the shows they have. Good for a night out with the family or just fun with friends!!

Visited November 2012
It sure is fun every Halloween to take a few weeks and run this awesome fundraiser for AIDS Niagara and we are proud to have done it for 10 years now!
We will be back doing Rocky October 24 - November 2, 2013.
Tell your friends and bring a big group out this year, EH?