“Great family fun!”

and up
Crazy For Christmas Holiday Musical
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in Niagara Falls, Canada and the home of the multi award-winning Oh Canada Eh Dinner Show, seven time winner of Niagara Falls Attraction of the Year. Upcoming Events: The Rocky Horror Show, on stage Oct 27-Nov 4 Crazy For Christmas, on stage November 10 - December 23rd Country Superstars, on stage December 29 - January 27, 2018
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Took my three children to this last time we visited Niagara Falls. It was the highlight of the trip. Very comparable to Hoop Dee Doo Review at Disney World. Difference is that there are no breaks in entertainment at all for the whole show. AND the performers will come down and wait on tables when others are performing so you get to interact with the singers sporadically throughout the show. The food was amazing. The little roasted potatoes in butter sauce melt in your mouth. The fish...amazing. Dessert...so good. It was amazing. But what was best of all, was the friendliness of the staff. Right before the show started I realized I left my purse back at the hotel. (swtiching bags, back packs, purses etc. all week long depending on where we were going and forgot to transfer the wallet). So before the show started, I went up to the host (who I later learned was the star of the show...yes, they seat and host as well!) and asked if it was okay that I bring a tip for the service the next day and explained my situation. He was so gracious and said that a tip wasn't necessary and thanked me for my honesty and I explained I had every intention of tipping but honestly forgot my wallet and wanted my server to know she would not get a tip tonight, but it would be there by the next day. He said he'd let my server (performer) know. When she came to our table she took drink orders from the rest of the guests and did not make me uncomfortable (knowing drinks were not part of the pre-show price and I didn't have cash to purchase them). I told her we'd be happy with water. She came back with lemonade for all the kids and smiled and winked at me. Later when bills were passed out to guests, there was not one brough to me. Again, keeping me from the embarrasement of not leaving a tip. I was so grateful. The next day I came back with a huge tip to cover the drinks, the 20% she earned plus more for her graciousness. Oh, the show! One laugh after another. Kids and adults alike will enjoy the show. The performers had absolutely amazing voices. We would go back again if in the Niagara Falls area and I HIGHLY recommend this dinner show to anyone going to visit Niagara Falls. Was a good mini lesson on Canadian Culture as well. Worth every penny.

Wayne K, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Before I replied to this post I copied and sent it to all managers here letting them know how proud I was of them and its nice to see how a simple gesture can make such a difference in your experience with us.
Thank-you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful response and your kind words.
It's all about service here at the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show :)
Hope to see you back soon, EH?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,342)

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I went to see the Rocky Horror Picture show!! What a blast, great atmosphere, amazing wings!!!..the staff was amazing and the cast was perfect. Would recommend a trip to see any of the shows they have. Good for a night out with the family or just fun with friends!!

It sure is fun every Halloween to take a few weeks and run this awesome fundraiser for AIDS Niagara and we are proud to have done it for 10 years now!
We will be back doing Rocky October 24 - November 2, 2013.
Tell your friends and bring a big group out this year, EH?

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was geared up for a great night. I had seen a similar show in Maritimes and laughed so hard I cried. Well, I sure had a different effect here. The food was good ( not excellent) and the show was cheesy, not funny. Been once, won't go back.

1  Thank leer850
Ballhockey1, Director of Sales at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thanks for posting a review!
Sorry to hear (and rather suprised) that you were not fully impressed with the show. I'n not sure when you came or what show you saw but 99 times out of 100 people LOVE the show and the prof is in the hundreds or reviews that came before you.
However, comedy is a taste and not every person is going to love every movie, song or even theater.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was one of our first bookings on line for Niagara and we didn't regret it. Excellent cast, food and fun! Loved the show and the Canadian talent! A must see!

Awesome review!
Thanks.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We so enjoyed our dinner at Oh Canada Eh? The talent was great and food was very good. We recommend this for a night of laughs.

Thanks for your great review!
Love to host our American friends when they visit the "fun" side of the falls.
Come back and see us sometime.