My husband and I stayed here May 28th to May 31st. I booked on choicehotels.com and got a fantastic rate!!! Check-in was easy and the girl at the front desk was very helpful. We had a brief "glitch" by the head housekeeper. She originally told the front desk clerk that Room 128 was ready. It was not. So, my husband left me with the bags to go back to the front desk. Before he returned, the head housekeeper came and "insisted" I put our bags in the dirty room (I used the word "insisted"--not a strong enough word to describe her barking orders at me). Being partially disabled, carrying these bags myself was difficult. I told her I wasn't staying in a dirty room. By this time, the front desk must have told her to move me to 129. Again, barking for me to move my bags. Finally, my husband came back and was very irritated to see that I was carrying bags. Anyway, back to our room...This is a smoking room, but you could not smell a bit of smoke. Very clean, and very nicely decorated. The bed was very comfortable!!! Our housekeeper was very nice. We asked for extra pillows, and they appeared in less than 5 minutes. The front desk staff was very helpful, ordering Adventure Passes for us and giving us other sightseeing ideas. There are two pools there, one indoor and one outdoor. Both were very clean and well maintained. It is in a good location, within walking distance to most of the attractions (Falls, Maid of the Mist) and the bus stop is right across the street. They offer free breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, fruit, and cereal----all which was very good and well stocked. We checked out around 5a.m. and the night clerk was very nice. We had a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One block from Niagara Falls, this hotel is only a half-block from the new Fallsview Casino and only four blocks from Clifton Hill attractions. Guestrooms in this eight-story hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and local calls, as well as cable TV. The Comfort Inn Fallsview offers indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs and a patio. Complimentary continental breakfast is provided daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Comfort Inn Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Comfort Inn