I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights (sept.4-6/12) and was pleased with the room that had a smhrhall balcony. The complimentary breakfast was very good , served between 6am-9am. I suggest you arrive early as it fills up fast . the new WEGO bus line stops directly across the street from the hotel and for $11.30 (adult) you can get a 48hr pass from the front desk. The bus stops at all the attractions. Of course there are alot of things to see and do within walking distance of the hotel. The nightly rate was exceptionally lower than the neighbouring hotels. I will definetly be a return customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One block from Niagara Falls, this hotel is only a half-block from the new Fallsview Casino and only four blocks from Clifton Hill attractions. Guestrooms in this eight-story hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and local calls, as well as cable TV. The Comfort Inn Fallsview offers indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs and a patio. Complimentary continental breakfast is provided daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Comfort Inn