$213
$251
$220
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$176
$249
$190
  • Breakfast included
$233
$213
  • Fitness center
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$345
$363
Otel.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswithin walking distancefallsview casinoincline railwayparking feeall you can eatriver viewfirst morningbreakfast was includedbeds were very comfortablewego busclifton hillskylon towerhorseshoe fallsattractionsmistcanadian
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Hi, well here is a place i would like to return. Location is great just 15 minutes or so walk to the fall. but a bit far from clifton hill but still walkable. Reception was some wath unpersonable but curtious and efficient, dont expect to find a bunch of flyers about the region none to be found. but you will be able to find flyers and coupons all over town take advantage of them they will save you a few bucks around town and activities. Room are a good size,clean with chamber maids that pay attention to your needs, we got 2 double beds and a small patio, if you are on the falls side will give you a view. 2 pools are available with a jacousie. the only down side was a bit of a musty smell in the halls even on the 8th floor from the jacousie. only 1 elevator but no unreasenable wait considering.
comments that i had read prior to goin pertaining to the Breakfast room where right... if you want to eat without a wait go early as breakfast is served from 6 to9 by 7h30 the room is full. Small but efficient with only 8 tables the ladies taking care of the room still made it effecient but no time for dodedling in the morning, Coffee, tea , juice, muffins and eggs and saussages, fruit salade (canned), but you can make your own fresh waffles...mmmm real good even thougth it take a few minutes to make but worth the wait. staff was overall helpfull and smiling. having complemetory coffee and tea in the room was great. ( no fridge in the room)

Room Tip: ask for a room on the fall side if you want a view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I got married in Niagara Falls this weekend at the Marriott Fallsview, and had reserved 5 rooms at this property due to a savings in cost and location for my family. I had confirmed a few times prior to our arrival for one of the rooms in particular as we were not sure if there would be 2 or 4 in one of the rooms. Before I begin I would like to note that when I write a reviews I make a conscious effort to focus on the positive. In a totally perfect weekend,this property and it's poorly trained management threw a kink in the perfection. Our kids were staying here (ages 19 and up). Due to the uncertainty of whether or not they would be having guests accompanying them the room was booked for 3 nights for 2 people. I was told on more than one time when I called to confirm the reservation that 4 were allowed in the room and 20 would just be added to the cost of the room per night. Upon check in the story changed and the price went up to 30 ( as this has alway been their policy apparently). The check in process was made to be a 30 minute disaster with one of our party in tears. We were told we had to pay 107 more dollars for the others to be added into the room. We paid the hotel as we still had to go to the Marriott to check ourselves in. Another one of our guests went to their room to shower and discovered a used bar of soap in their shower and later checked out and rebooked at the Marriott. In the room in which we had paid the extra person charge, 2 guests checked out a day early so we requested a refund for the extra charge we had paid. We were told they had no proof that they had left early and accused us of trying to "hide" guests in the room in order to avoid the charge. We are not the type of people to complain I have written several reviews and have never had bad feedback. The upper managenment at this property are so poorly trained on how to handle a customer experience I don't believe they have read the mission statement or company beliefs of the company of which they are employed. It is unfortunate being frequent travelers for business and pleasure that our family and extended family will never use the comfort chain of hotels again over 40 dollars and a matter of principle. Unfortunately customer experience is where it is in such a competitive industry and being such an important weekend I had hoped for my guests to be treated with a lot more respect. There is a way for every situation to be handled to ensure customers are left feeling confident with where they have invested their hard earned money. We are respectful people who just wanted what was rightfully ours. Instead after being passed over by 3 "managers" we were given business cards. My husband says "it's only 50 dollars" but for me it is a matter of principle. Why should the customer pay for the hotels miscommunication and ignorance of how to be reasonable in a situation. I bet the only reason anyone would stay here is because of location but there are several others that would be far more appealing. I have stayed in over 100 hotels and have never been treated as I was at this location.

Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank AllieSuzE
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Very nice. Room was nice but in the City side of the hotel. My Cousin's Vinnie was located next door and they had outside dining and a singer every evening till 11:00 p.m. which we could hear in our room. The front desk staff was welcoming and helpful. The location was great as we walked everywhere. The parking is paid ($12 per night) which was disappointing as we had to pay to park everywhere while visiting when we chose to drive. Our son stayed here also but on a different floor and view - he said his room was quieter and he also had vioew of the rive and on Friday night could see the fireworks over the falls.

Room Tip: Stay on the Riverview side. Check when you check in and report if anything is "missing" - we found a lamp without a bulb -as they will charge you for anything "missing" when you leave.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We booked this hotel because you can walk to the falls from here. That's about the best thing about it. The rooms are small and the breakfast is mediocre. There was a $12 charge to park, and after we already paid $220 for one night!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We chose this hotel because of its location and price. The room was clean and everything worked well, with the exception that the TV stations were even more limited than the in-room info indicated. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was a short walk to the Falls, nearby restaurants. We did not use the pool or hot tub, but looked ok. The main problem is the breakfast - buffet is very limited and not very good. Worse, the room is very small and carryout of food not allowed, so unless you are there before 7:30, be prepared to stand in line.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple