“Yep, it's a real casino...”

Niagara Fallsview Casino
Book In Advance
More Info
$437.68*
and up
Niagara Falls Private Day Tour
Ranked #16 of 141 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed June 25, 2014

If you like casinos, you'll like this one, too. We've been to many and this one's run of the mill. The slots were friendly to us, the staff no so.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,464)

Reviewed June 24, 2014

For the price tag ( I was told they spent 3 billion dollars) this is a very mediocre experience. Nothing that really inspires or awes you. Not good odds given in Casino. Shopping?-Overpriced items in stores. Go to the new Outlet in Niagara on the Lake instead.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We played some slot machines and just had a good time. They had machines all around to change the currency. Was surprised they charged you for drinks though playing the games, a lot of places don't.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The newer of the 2 casinos in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Very touristy, often crowded and the food is expensive. The theatre with live shows is convenient but the seating is not great and it is hard to find a good view of the stage.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We visited the casino twice during our stay last week. This place is huge! They have more slots than I could count and plenty of table games as well. I've read many reviews that complain that the slots don't pay out. I didn't find that to be the case.

I've been in many casinos in a few countries and sure, you aren't supposed to walk away with a fortune, but overall I found that I usually won enough to keep playing for a few hours without feeding more $ into the machines. I generally start with $50 to $100 and at FallsView I did the same. The first night I ended up donating $30 to them. The second night, though, I hit on a 40cent bet and took away $225! Cashed that puppy out and called it a night.

The only complaint I have about the place is this - in Canada it is against the law to serve free alcohol to the patrons. OK, I can live with that. But $7 for a beer!!!! My feeling is that if they want you to stay and play, they should offer the brew at a cheaper price. Hell, we're already paying the electric bill LOL.

That's it. Have fun and good luck.