“Fun Casino”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Fun Casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Large place. We played for a couple of hours. Didn't win much.

Free non-alcoholic drinks, tiny bottles of water.

The casino is connect to an expensive mall and okay food court. Plus a few hotels.

As with nearly all casinos, it is a maze inside, but staff is friendly to point out which way you need to go.

Visited December 2013

Kitchener, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love This Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Whenever coming to Niagara, Fallsview is a must. it's located inside a mall that has great food places as well as nice shops to visit. Drinks are reasonably priced and the casino atmosphere is amazing. Lots of young people and older so great for anyone visiting.

Chesterfield, Michigan, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun Times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I played here for a few hours and had fun...won some money on slots...gave it back because we played too long, but we had fun! It was nice to get out of the COLD (it was very cold and windy while we were in Niagara Falls)...I thought the inside and outside was very beautiful...Loved the continuously changing colors on the building and the fountains outside at night. There was a nice food court there were we ate dinner. And...We loved that the casino was smoke free! We live in the U.S. and our casinos smell horrible! I have asthma and I really appreciated the fresh air in this casino!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice casino in an unexpected place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I'm from Philly, and there's TONS of casinos less than an hour away including Atlantic City. This is NOT an Atlantic City casino but it sure does have the same vibe, crowds, and games.
Tons of young people and elderly just like AC, breath taking sculptors and over the top fountains just like AC. It may be the most AC you can get in that area. I loved it personally.
Staff were all friendly and the comps are def better than AC. I played for 3 hours and I already received money off of the buffets at the casino and free tickets to a show coming up.
But beware! It is not an American casino.. The drinks are NOT comped! They're not really expensive either ($15 for 2 Long Islands and if you know anything about alcohol, Long Islands are STRONG!) However, be smart, get yourself a nice strong Long Island and then get the $7 22oz beer special.
I will def come back next time I goto Niagara Falls.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Compared to Atlantic city ------ well its just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Rough crowd , too many teens in the place , well other people might like it , i guess we are getting too old.
Our favorite casinos HARRAS AC , BORGATA AC ......