“Great Casino”

and up
Niagara Falls Private Day Tour
Ranked #16 of 138 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great casino to play in. Friendly staff, lots of slots to keep you busy. A couple of places to grab a quick bite to eat. Very clean and spotless, and there is a heated outdoor smoking area with views of the falls.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Plenty of shopping, great Boxing Day sales. Restaurants were plentiful and it was very hard to make a choice as to where we should eat. Casino was lots of fun, exciting with really nice casino attendees. HIghly recommend this spot

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We received free vouchers with our hotel package. We only spent what they gave us and it went fast, but it was worth it because we were able to park for free for 2 days since we used the slots. We split the money over two days and everyday you use a slot, you park free! I don't know what else they had, as I only saw slots. But it's a nice place and the people working there were friendly.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Did not win anything, but the casino was clean, not filled with smoke and friendly., Good variety of slot machines.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I've been in a lot of casino's, but this is one of the nicest and largest, I've had the good fortune to play in. They have the Galleria of shops and restaurants surrounding it on two sides along with a hotel. It reminds of you of Caesars in Vegas. Plenty, and I do mean plenty of machines to play as well as tables. I'm a slot junkie, I don't do tables. All the staff is very friendly, and if you're fortunate and hit a machine for a sizeable Jackpot [ I did ], It's non taxable...Love It. If your from the states, you have to convert your money to Canadian in order to play. If you love gambling, and your in the area, don't miss this place.

1  Thank Billy R