“Typical casino” 3 of 5 bubbles

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Typical casino”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I went here to go to the famous diner restaurant and took a quick walk around the casino. It was a pretty decent size floor with a lot of slots, personally all I wanted was to find some craps tables and I was not disappointed, however they were all with a $15 minimum, although I was there late Friday night.

If my stay had been longer than 2 days I most likely would have spent more time in here.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Oshawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I were on our 10th year Anniversary and popped in for something to do. The Casino wasn't that busy, the staff was great and even though we where only there fifteen minutes I won $50 not alot but it was my first time winning at a casino.

Vancouver, BC
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A very busy active location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

This casino is always busy, day and night. I like the Canadian casinos because there is no smoking inside. It is nice not to have your lungs polluted. The casino is attached to a hotel and shopping mall with a food court. If you sign up for the players card you get some bonus gifts. We received two free show tickets for the theatre located on the premises. We took the opportunity to see the Elvis show 'Return to Grace'. This was an excellent tribute to Elvis and well worth seeing.

Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great Viewing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was delighted to find 2nd Cup coffee shop. Impressive, huge property with gardens, paths and viewing areas of the falls; both outside and indoors. Great line-up of performers.

Visited October 2013
Aiea, Hawaii
212 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 291 helpful votes
“Not Las Vegas, but a nice casino anyway.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

There are actually two casinos, the newer being close to the Marriott Fallsview, and the older being closer to the Rainbow Bridge. I went to both. They have table games as well as machines. The staff is friendly and, fortunately, my wife and our traveling partners won (miracle). The newer casino includes shops and eateries outside the actual casino floor but in the same building. I enjoyed the wine shop and the eating places on the lower level. The rear entrance to the casino (which is a hotel as well as all of the other stuff) is really pretty since you come out facing the falls and the spacious walking/park areas that line the property behind all of the hotels. It's worth a visit to this property just to look around.