“A change of pace...Great staff! Pretty Casino.”

Niagara Fallsview Casino
Ranked #22 of 103 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Got a pass on vaction and visited during the day. Pretty and clean. Not only did I loose my $$ I lost my cell phone. I was devastated and told security. Immediatley it seemed like staff was everywhere looking for my phone. I had to get myslef together bc i was so disappointed. the staff then began looking for me bc they found my phone. I will return just bc of the trustworthy and helpful staff. They were so prompt about getting me help. I could have hugged them all. I was so upset bc ALL our vacation photos were on my phone. They helped me get my memories back. Forever grateful DIVA MOM !!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,859)
All reviews
in 52 reviews
"niagara"
in 125 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Came here multiple times already for casino and most specially their grand buffet. you can never go wrong with their food! its worth every penny. you'll enjoy dining in with varieties of food and unlimited drinks whether its for breakfast, lunch or dinner... so if you're looking for a cheap but great food, might as well stop over here and try your luck in the casino afterwards,

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Buffet dinner for 20 dollars. Fresh crab and prawns, roast rib of beef, stir fries to order, the list is endless and everything cooked to perfection. Price includes soft drinks/coffee. Becoming a member whilst you are there entitles you to discount on buffets and free tickets to shows at the Avalon theatre and cashback depending on how much you put into the gaming machines.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Not bad - but I didn't win anything. Much newer and cleaner than the other Casino on the Canadian side, but the people are not as friendly!