“Las Vegas in Canada”

and up
Niagara Falls Private Day Tour
Ranked #16 of 138 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is a huge casino with all of the regular amenities. Hundreds of slots, quite a few tables and crews that want to make you stay something to remember.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

There is a good food-court in the bottom floor of the shopping area! The casino floor is huge with every game available without any waiting.

Thank Charles and And... O
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We decided to have a night out, and after riding the Sky Wheel, we went over to the Casino. We decided to gamble only $5, as neither of us have really gambled before.

The casino was clean, well laid out and the staff were friendly. There were many machines, lots of openings and you could gamble as much or little as you wanted. The machines were relatively easy to figure out, and the voucher system was helpful.

Turns out neither of us really enjoys gambling, but we basically went there to say "Hey, I went there!" Nice facility, though. Difficult to win if you only spend $5! We won about $1 though....

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Upon entering the casino, it appears to be your typical casino. As a Las Vegas resident, I usually have a good idea or feeling how a casino is going to be.....and I didn't have a good feeling about this one. I didn't see too many happy gamblers and could understand as I walked around and noting that several players didn't have much credits to play. Also, the other giveaway was the fact that many were either playing .25 cent Keno or playing the minimum on penny machines. It's called survival gambling. Odds on video poker machines were all 8/5 which is not very good and it showed. My tip would be to stay away from the bar machines as they are as tight as they can be. We ventured across to Seneca Casino and had better luck. Remember the only thing free are the Falls.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I enjoyed the fact that you could gamble and get your parking for the attractions free. The employees were very friendly and willing to take the time to speak with you. Wish I could have won some money!