“Great Buffet.”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Buffet.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

the buffet at the casino was excellent, wide selection, helpful staff, great view, very reasonable price.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Seven Hills Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One rainy evening”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We enjoyed the members free parking, The casino was constantly being cleaned, maintained, and secure. The slots machines could have been a little more giving, but they were fun!

Wildwood, NJ
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Since I had to park the car here.....”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Nice new casino, we stopped after dinner at The Keg. I like the lack of smokers, and the general vibe, sort of a European feel. Plenty of people here, which was strange as we were in town (4/11-14) and the town seemed dead everywhere else. No love at any machine, so I saved my money for Casino Niagara down the street which I did very well in the next day.

The great perk is the $5 parking, which is needed in that area, as public parking is scarce, especially in the rain and cold weather. The adjacent Hilton looks beautiful, and I may stay there my next visit.

Orangeville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Typical Ontario Casino”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

It's a casino, much like any other Ontario Casino. Lots of slots in all shapes and sizes. Took us a while to find the table games and when we did, I was dissappointed to find that the minimum bet on any of them was $25.
That might be ok for the rich folks out there, but the average Joe would prefer to see $5 tables.

Visited October 2012
Belleville, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“:-) kool”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I bugged my husband to take me i have never been inside a casino it was really neat but i guess my brain was stuck on what u see on tv because i was expecting alot more bells and whistles but thats ok i still had fun didnt win any money :-)

Visited December 2012