“ENTERTAINMENT GRAND CENTRAL - EAT, DRINK,GAMBLE AND.....”

Niagara Fallsview Casino
Ranked #15 of 131 things to do in Niagara Falls
toronto
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 195 helpful votes
“ENTERTAINMENT GRAND CENTRAL - EAT, DRINK,GAMBLE AND.....”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

For a pair of non-gamblers, we were hesitant in accepting the invitation to see a 'Dancing Star' show in the Niagara Fallsview Casino even though we were a big fan of the 'Dancing with the Stars'....well, the rest is history! The ride on the Safeway/Fallsview casino was smooth and comfortable; only hiccup was the toilet water was frozen due to the extreme cold weather the day before and was therefore advised not to use it if possible. The show was very enjoyable indeed and later we even recommended it to a young man and his girlfriend to take in the show when he tried to offer us his tickets. We dipped our hands in the slot machines;kept our fingers mostly on the 'play' and 'collect' buttons and the 25cents per play machines. The only disappointing thing was the food at the Grand Buffet although the price is right $20 including unlimited refill soft drinks/orange juices. We did found ourselves enjoying the experience and are planning for another 'FALLSVIEW REVISITED'!!!

Visited February 2013

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“GREAT ENTERTAINMENT”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Attended the Spirit of Christmas Show. Was a wonderful show. The Fallsview Casino entertainment centre was great as we had floor seats close to the stage. The energy was really fantastic. We visited the casino floor and boy I would tell you the amount of excitement was so amazing. The staff was very helpful in answering questions. I came out on the negative side but all in all the experience was good, the environment was full of energy and the place is an amazing sight to behold.

Visited December 2012
St. John's, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wicked time!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Great fun, great drinks, and great games. We visited during the RedBull Crashed Ice event and had a blast. Going back soon!

Visited November 2012
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Concert Hall Greatest”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We don't gamble, but we attended a Styx Concert there and then stayed the night in the hotel. The concert hall was the best I have ever been in. I am short and usually can never get a clear view of anything. That is not the case here. The seats are on different levels, all with high backs, spaced apart - like a home theater chair - wonderful!! My husband surprised me with a room that had a great view of the Falls - spectacular.

Visited October 2012
hamilton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

All I can say is the bartenders here are very nice and attentive! I felt compelled to give a nice tip because the service was so great! I didnt try the machines or anything. I just went to sit and have a drink and some snacks. After my partner and I finished or alcoholic drinks and ordered wings, (we didn't order any drinks of any kind) they made sure to ask if we were ok and were asked if we wanted water with our food. When the alcoholic beverages were finished, they did the same. I would definitely return! :) :)

Visited November 2012