“Friendly and clean”

and up
Niagara Falls Private Day Tour
Ranked #16 of 138 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I are not big gamblers but we were in the area for our anniversary and saw the signs about the PAC. We signed up and got $10 each to use in the casino and free tickets for the Dancing Queen show... which was quite good. We spent some time playing the machines after the show and enjoyed ourselves quite a bit. We each had a drink and they were well prepared.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Found the machines to be pretty fair. Went there four nights in a row. Found a great lounge on the second floor named R5, because the was it's name on the blueprints. Great bartender named Barret (Not sure of the spelling). Went back a second night because of his service and attitude.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We visited the casino for dinner and I was a bit dissappointed. I am a big desserts fan, and the selection was huge but the taste was very bad. I couldn't find one thing that I really liked, so for me the enitre meal was ruined. The meats were OK and there were tons of sides. I would definitely try other places before going there again.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We parked at the casino which was near our hotel, instead of parking at our hotel and save $25 per day! If you don't leave you only pay the parking rate one time!!

Also when you sign up for their rewards card, you get $10 free play, which is a nice bonus too! Nice looking property.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The Fallsview Casino complex is very cool! Glass ceilings, shops, restaurants. It was a cold weekend and this was a great place to spend some adult time!