“Boys had a blast!”
Review of Adventure City

Adventure City
Ranked #11 of 39 Fun & Games in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Located directly across from the Falls, Adventure City Niagara Falls offers endless fun for the entire family. Located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort, this 17,000 sq ft game centre features 125 arcade style games, rides and interactive activities. Popular activities include Adventure Heroes Laser Ride, Pink Panther Balloon Ride(seasonal), Wild Safari Glow in the Dark Mini Putt, and Traffic Slam Bumper Cars-the only bumper cars in Niagara Falls.
London, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Boys had a blast!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This past weekend we went to Niagara Falls. I read reviews about this place prior to going and I dreaded briging our boys here because of what I had read. (we had passes from our hotel). I was shocked by the cleanliness of the place and the state of repair. Nothing was broken or out of place, it didn't stink and in fact looked quite new. This is a TYPICAL ARCARDE! I did check the prices on the extra things like the combat cars, swat ride, etc. Yes they are a little pricey if you don't have free passes, but no different than all the other attractions/restaurants in Niagara Falls.
Swat ride was a little cheesy, but our 8 year old loved it- that's what matters. There was a slide at the far end which kept our two-year-old occupied while the older boy played arcade games. ($20 gets you 70 tokens).
Downfall is the prizes do suck! For 600 tickets you basically get nothing.
We would recommend this place.
If you want to save your money, do what we did prior to our trip and scout all the attractions Niagara has to offer, compare prices, buy packages at discounted prices, or don't go to Niagara Falls at all b/c it's a tourist destination which means everything will be overpriced.

1 Thank small_town_girl_83

• Korean first
Ottawa, Canada
156 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 932 helpful votes
“Great indoor activity centre”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is a great location for children, arcade, rides, games and indoors. Clifton Hill location, minutes from falls. Rainforest café attached.

2 Thank bestfamilyadventures
Brampton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good and fun place”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

After reading other reviews I didn't even want to bother going.. But since I had a package deal through my hotel I figured why not.. And glad I went.. It was so much fun. I had 40 tokens and even though some games require 4 it took quite a while to go through it all.

This place is actually bigger than I originally thought and staff where friendly

Quite a lot to do here

Prizes are just like anywhere else ...

I would return

2 Thank imacoconut
Ingersoll, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Rip off!!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Many of the machines didn't work! Expensive! The prizes were a joke! I could have gotten a truck loads of better prizes at the dollar store for the $20.00 per kid!! I had three kids playing the arcade machines!!! Niagara Falls is nothing but a rip off!! Take your money and not even say..."have a nice day!"

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Mollymolly50
Toronto, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Alright”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Not worth it if you pay full price. Washrooms not on premises. Unfriendly staff. One area with a slide for toddlers which is free to use so that was nice. They have a seating area overlooking the falls. Every game is either 2 or four tokens which translates to one or two dollars per play. We purchased an all inclusive groupon