“Even free, a waste of time.”
Review of Adventure City

Adventure City
Ranked #13 of 39 Fun & Games in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Located directly across from the Falls, Adventure City Niagara Falls offers endless fun for the entire family. Located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort, this 17,000 sq ft game centre features 125 arcade style games, rides and interactive activities. Popular activities include Adventure Heroes Laser Ride, Pink Panther Balloon Ride(seasonal), Wild Safari Glow in the Dark Mini Putt, and Traffic Slam Bumper Cars-the only bumper cars in Niagara Falls.
Annandale, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Even free, a waste of time.”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Kids under 54" can't even be passengers in the bumper cars. What good are the coupons then? Mini golf was closed, but reading other reviews, I can see why, so those coupons were worthless. When I went to complain, the "manager" a squattish woman with glasses, said "oh well, sorry that is just our rules". I saw others getting tokens for their trouble, so I reapproached her. She told me that she wasn't able to do that, but since I saw her do it, she gave me about $10 in tokens. The SWAT ride sucked and I am thankful that I didn't have to pay for it. The prizes for the game tickets are crap, but somehow the kids like them. Find the malfuntioning skee ball machine and play it.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank CurseReversed

• Korean first
Toronto, Canada
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great family fun on a cold and rainy day!!!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We had so much fun with our 6 year old in this place!!! We thought we would go there for 15 minutes and stayed there for over a couple of hours!!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank AngelBebe
Brampton, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Beware”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

This was our 2nd trip there, and again we found that the machines break down often - they will take your tokens but you don't get a game, or the machine jams and doesn't spit out the tickets you've won. Also the automated ticket counters definitely don't work properly. When we were ready to redeem for prizes, I divided the kids' tickets into strips of 10 purposely to see if the machine would count them correctly. I had 11 strips of 10 tickets each, so I was expecting a credit of 110 tickets, but the machine only counted 92!
To their credit, as soon as you complain, the attendants will come right over and try to fix and resolve the problem right away, but it's an inconvenience to have to call them every 5 minutes.
Also - the glow-in-the-dark mini-putt needed a good cleaning! Even in the dark, you can tell how dirty it is.
In the end, if you don't mind a bit of frustration, some of the games are really quite fun - especially Deal or No Deal.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Sonia T
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We got free tickets from our hotel, thank goodness. It was pretty much a waste of time. You have to be 54" to even be a passenger on the bumper cars (my 8-year-old son was tall enough, but not his 8-year-old cousin). The mini golf had no a/c once you were past the first 2 holes. The arcade had very little to choose from and the "prices" on the items you could buy with your tickets was outrageous. The MGM tour was horrible -- just a few rooms with movie props in them, which you could barely see because the rooms were pitch black! Don't waste your money on this arcade, go across the street to the great Canadian midway instead.

Visited July 2011
3 Thank PurdueGirl84
Syracuse, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Adventure City a Rip Off”
Reviewed February 25, 2011

We took our two children to adventure city and played mini golf and did arcade games. Very pricey, ticket machines at games were broken and mini golf cost almost $30 for nine holes. Worst golf course we ever played on. Even my six year old noticed there wasn't even a hole on the last green. You picked your ball off the floor and returned to attendant. Waste of money and attendants really didn't care. Attiude was very poor. Would not return again!

Visited February 2011