Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview
Ranked #24 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nice and clean new hotel, hope the standard is kept up. Quick check in. Lobby attractive, bar looks great rooms clean and welcoming. Only downfall which leaves me thinking I might not return, they take a security deposit and do not credit it on check out. Always wary of that because you necer know if you are going to get it back. Will wait and see.

Room Tip: get floor 9 fallsview although not perfect it is better than city view.
1  Thank Travgal_68
Write a ReviewReviews (2,148)

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Got a wagjag deal that offered a Saturday deal and decided to take advantage. The hotel looks brand new, the lobby is fresh and welcoming. They have a nice bar area near the reception that has 2 large screen tv's and couches along with a bar. There is a swimming pool and gym on site (did not use). The room looked really nice and new and clean. Beds were really comfortable, tv worked great, bathroom was nice and clean (small hair dryer available). Staff were all friendly. Elevators were a little slow but not a big deal. Overall nice hotel to stay in and within walking distance to main attractions. Tip: for the window coverings, I didn't realize there was a shade to pull down to block the sun in the morning, I had thought there was only the thin white curtain, so if you're a light sleeper, pull down the shade!

There is a Perkins restaurant attached to the hotel and we ate there for breakfast to take advantage of a $15 off coupon we had received as part of the wagjag deal. We enjoyed the food and service (drinks are quite expensive though, around $4 for tea or orange juice)

2  Thank alac
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I enjoyed my one-night stay at the Wyndam Garden. It's a brand new hotel, in fact, it even smells new! There's a decent pool, work out room, arcade, and complimentary computers and Internet.

My only complaint is that the fire alarm went off at both 1am and 3am. The staff apologized, but it would have been nice to get some kind of discount, seeing how I was jolted out of sleep twice. To be fair, I'm glad their fire alarm worked!

I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2012

First of all on the plus side. The hotel is clean and the staff are great.

I came away thinking I had probably over paid for what I got. But isn't that Niagara Falls for you.There are better hotels with better views and when you book get on of the offers that come up you will end up paying a similar price.

Although we did not need it the AC seemed very noisy.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

A friend and I booked this place on a whim and we were both very surprised when we opened our door and found a 2 room suite on the other side!

Room was very clean, well maintained and smelled great.... it should, considering the building is relatively new.

We will be back at some point i'm sure... but if you can, take advantage of the deal they have online at some of the hotel/trip discounters... VERY well worth it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Travelling_Grover
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We got this on a great deal on Travelzoo...based on good tripadvisor reviews we booked it.
We were very happy with the quality, location and cleanliness of the hotel...I have to be honest though, I didn't get that "new room smell" that everyone was talking about...more of a mildew/wet dog smell. Don't know why that is -- everyone before and after me got the new clean smell. It wasn't a big deal though -- didn't ruin my stay or anything. Maybe it was just my room.

The room was modern and new and the lobby was beautiful. We didn't use the hot tub, pool or gym but we took a peek...both were very small but looked clean and efficient.

Don't pay for the hotel parking -- it was much cheaper right behind it. Worked for us.

We got the coupons from the hotel and had wine tastings and a chocolate factory visit and a grand old time ;). Bed was extremely comfortable as well.

We didn't eat at Perkins because we heard various things about the service and the quality of the food so we had breakfast at Dennys which did not disappoint!

Enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: Don't expect a view - we didn't have a very nice one. But we knew that going into it so it w...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BrownLibra
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I stayed in a room with a King bed with jacuzzi in room. I stayed on the north side in a beautiful, lighltly decorated, fresh feeling room on the 7th floor.
On arrival I was checked in even though I was early. I asked for a late checkout and was given an hour's grace which is what most hotels give.
The decor is refreshing, very clean surrounding, there is a $12 parking fee. Breakfast was awesom though somewhat overpriced.
I bought the hotel through TravelZoo and did not read the fine print - tried ot use the coupon for Dinner at the Outback Steakhouse but I did not purchase 2 entrees so it was denined as 1 bought 2 appetizers and one entree. Make sure you read the limitations of your coupons. Everything else was perfect and we had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quiet
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family