“A Good Time Had By All...”

Captain Jack's Pirates Cove
Ranked #11 of 39 Fun & Games in Niagara Falls
Courtice, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Good Time Had By All...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

I visited Captain Jack's with my family over the March break and we had a blast! I have a 10 and 7 year old and I can honestly say there was something for everyone. We played mini golf and laser tag as a family and then split up to enjoy the arcade games. We spent a good 4-5 hours playing and then had dinner at the restaurant. The food was good and the service was friendly and fast. Overall we had a pleasant experience and would recommend it to our friends. Thanks Captain Jack for a great visit!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lisa J

Whitby, Canada
“Fun For Everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

I visited with my family of 4 over the March Break and was very surprised to find this facility on Clifton Hill. I remember the fun house and an arcade but not something to this extent. We went in and ended up spending 4 hours having a blast! I have been to Dave and Buster's in Vaughn but they did not have half of the entertainment this place has. Customer service was excellent in directing us to the Lazer Tag and Mini Putt and promptly fixed the ball drop I couldn't get my daughter away from!. My two kids aged 7 and 10 were bugging us to go mini putting and they had it here as well at a fraction of the price! Bonus! Considering this is Niagara Falls and I was prepared for high prices, I was shocked at how reasonably priced it was. Definitely worth the money I spent for what we did.

Anna L, Manager at Captain Jack's Pirates Cove, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your day to share your review with the travelling public. It is our goal to ensure that our facility provides first class entertainment at an affordable price. You mentioned that you were visiting with your family of four, which is exactly the market that we are targeting. Families are our livelihood. I will ensure that your remarks about our customer service are shared with our entire team. With our attractions offered here such as lazer tag, lazer maze, mini putt, cannon blasters and time Freak, we definitely have something for both young and old. Again, thank you for your compliments, and l hope to see you back here with your family and friends in the near future.

London, Canada
“sucks”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

my dog would not eat the food they made.we went there with our hockey team the kids food was so late than they give the parents food first than one of the parents sent there food back.

Anna L, Manager at Captain Jack's Pirates Cove, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
I apologize profusely for your experience. As we have very recently taken over this location, it is not without some issues and concerns that need to be addressed. Our goal is to ensure that each and every guest leaves more than satisfied. Should you wish to contact me directly, please do so, as l would like to make it right for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Niagara Falls, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware the groupon deals”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

was there Tuesday march 11, 2014 with a groupon coupon that was suppose to be good for 2 - $100 cards and 2 - passes to the 5 attractions. we were told by the counter person it was only good for 1 - $100 pass and 1 - attractions card even though the groupon coupon clearly stated it was good for 2. Then they hit us with a card activation fee that was never listed anyway. Place was good as Dave and Busters but under new ownership as Pirates Cove it the biggest tourist trap in Niagara Falls. go across the street to Midway. you will enjoy it a lot more.

1 Thank goleafsgo100
Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion on our recent visit to Captain Jack's. Having just taken over, certain changes were implemented and tried. However, as we not only value, but actually listen to our customers, this policy has been reversed. Please understand that we in know way want to alienate our customers. We wish to make it right. Hence, the decision to change. Should you wish to contact me directly, please do not hesitate to do so. Again, l apologize for your experience, and invite you to return for a pleasureable experience.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Busy and disorganized but had a decent time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Had vouchers from a hotel stay with 2x$50 free and $100 for $20 plus 2 free exhibit games free for 4 people. Got upgraded for 5 people to do all 5 activities for $10 total. Got 3 activity cards which each had a $2 activation fee. Total was under $40 for all that. There was no $8 fee others have mentioned. It was chaos at noon (probably after checkout) but quieted down mid afternoon. My big complaint was the disorganization of the place. Not enough staff to man each activity (one watching cannon blasters and time freak, another watching laser tag and laser maze, no one upstairs on 3rd floor watching mini golf). We had a good time but be warned about lack of staff support around the building. I'd only be back if it was a freebie from the hotel and too expensive on its own.

Having recntly taken over this location, it is a new experience that is not without its' challenges. It appears you visited on March Break, which admittingly was extremely busy and may have appeared chaotic. We now know what to expect going forward and can assure you that our staffing levels will not only meet but exceed our customers expectations. Feedback such as yours is important to hear, as we do value what our customers say. I hope you do return and enjoy your experience in the future.