Great Wolf Lodge
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
$53
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$78
$113
$137
$117
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$122
$109
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
Travelocity
7,009 results
All reviewswater parkmeal planmagic questdance partymagiquest gamegreat family funwave poollife guardskids lovebunk bedsolder kidsfamily vacationbuffet restaurantchange roomsfamily suitebreakfast and dinneroutdoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2010

Before we embarked on our trip to GWL, I took a look at the most recent reviews on Trip Advisor and was wary about the experiences of the families who stayed in January and got really, really sick. Imagine my surprise when our party of five, who were healthy going in, became sick to varying degrees within hours of being at the waterpark. We all had a ball at the waterpark on what was supposed to be the first of two days of fun. Mom started to feel sick first. She couldn't touch her dinner and shortly after got the chills. Then the vomiting which was to last throughout the night began. Mom ran to the bathroom at 10 pm, our 3 year old started at 1 am, the six year old joined her at 5 am and the 1 year old writhed with stomach pains upon waking for the morning (fortunately she didn't show any other symptoms) and Dad got diarrhea by the next evening. I have to say the hotel staff were very prompt and courteous as they attended to us throughout the night bringing new bedding. I spoke to the manager the next morning about our plight. She explained to me that it was flu season and that's what we had contracted. She assured me that we did not get sick from the waterpark as its chlorine levels were monitored hourly and the park had a system of fresh air intake. I just find it so bizarre. I wish I knew exactly how we got sick so suddenly. I wish I knew that it definitely was not caused by GWL because it's a great place for the kids and we would like to go back. But I'm not sure that's a chance I want to take.

3  Thank JocP
Reviewed February 17, 2010

We traveled from the states to Canada to the Great Wolf Lodge. Don't let all the hype and pictures get you excited. Nothing is even worth it if the staff does not support it! You can find a handful of staff that is nice, but the most important people you have to deal with are the most obnoxious people I have EVER dealt with. This is NOT THE STATES!!!! They are for the most part unfriendly, and they feel that helping you out, for their lack of knowledge, is going above and beyond. They just pat themselves on the back and think they are good. When people come from the states and don't have knowledge of their system, FORGET IT! They treat you like NON PAYING GUESTS!!! In all my years of traveling, and traveling out of the country, this has got to be the worst. Stay in the states and enjoy the Great Wolf Lodge. We thought it would be nice to stay here, and see the sights, I need a vacation from these people!!!

3  Thank aroundtheworld25
Reviewed February 17, 2010

We just stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls, Ontario for the Valentine's Day weekend, I was so impressed by the whole package. The staff were exceptional, the waterpark was fantastic, the activities for the kids was well organized, I could go on and on. We only used the waterpark for approx. 3-4 hours a day, there was just way to much to do within the hotel. My 5yr daughter went to Scoops (kids spa) while I had the best massage at Elements, and my son and husband spent time in the archade. We never left the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel, the only thing I would suggest is if you're looking to save a couple of bucks bring your own snacks.

Reviewed February 11, 2010

I really enjoyed staying in this hotel for the weekend.... I went with my family to experience the water park that is built into the hotel. I will admit that the water park was more for the children but it was very nice to be able to have a place to take the kids without having to leave the hotel.
The hotel room were very very nice and I have never seen anything like it before. They created the hotel to look like a lodge and did a great job on it. Our room was big enough to fit the whole family since it was 2 levels and had several bedrooms. The hotel rooms were very clean and pleasing to the eye. Whenever I go to the falls... This will be the place that I will stay at everytime. i give this hotel 5 stars all the way!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2010

Great hotel for families with children. The staff here is amazing and very accomedating, all except the gift shop staff. Everyone was very friendly, The Spa was so wonderful and enjoyable. The resturants are very expensive but there are so many other resturants in the area. We had a pull out sofa in the room which was really horrible to sleep on never slept on anything so bad. Other then that everything was excptional!