It was our first visit to this hotel in the region. We wanted access to a water park and value. The rooms were expensive as are most rooms in Niagara Falls but we saved by bringing breakfast, lunch and 2 of 3 suppers. With a microwave in the room, we reheated dinner 2 evenings, and ordered out on the other.
Service: I got great service: at registration, waterpark, ice cream, delivery, room cleaning...
Water park: WOW! Great. The air was a bit cool but the slides are great, the wave pool was nice also. The only off side... there are a lot of children in this hotel so I guess there are more chances of seeing a sick child... I only wish parents were respectful enough to not bring their sick kids to water park... But this is not the hotels fault.
Loved the spas. The family spa could be a bit warmer though.
The lifeguards are really alert in wave pool.
Dinner ordered at Northwoods Pizza Company: We ordered the Wolf Pack Special. What I can say is: DELICIOUS. The pizza is great (my 12 year old daughter lived it), my teenage (15) son loved the medium chicken wings, I loved the cesar salad. And the price... well not bad for a Niagara Falls restaurant.
Snacks: the ice cream is absolutely delicious... a bit expensive but seeing as it was the dessert for meals I had made, well worth it... 3.49 for a 1 scoop cone... the great thing about this: 4th scoop was free so got 4 for the price of 3.
The activities: Cub club - great for young kids, my 7 year old loved to colour and read the books...
Ten paw Alley (bowling): fun... try to get a 2:1 coupon, makes it less expensive..
I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood's. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and decor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; Ten Paw Bowling Alley; our 7,000 sq. Ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary cafe and Northwood's Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls