Great Wolf Lodge
$117
  • Breakfast included
$113
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
Travelocity
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$122
$109
Sheraton.com
$85
Travelocity
  • Fitness center
7,008 results
All reviewswater parkmeal planmagic questdance partymagiquest gamegreat family funwave poollife guardskids lovebunk bedsolder kidsfamily vacationbuffet restaurantchange roomsfamily suitebreakfast and dinneroutdoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great Wolf Lodge is a Perfect Place for a Family Vacation!
The waterpark is great for all ages.
The buffet is delicious, with something for everyone.
We bought a Paw Pass this time...it had a lot of great deals!
Loved the late check out!
Kids loved the new bowling alley and the arcade.
The kids can't wait to go back!

1  Thank WhiskeyWizer
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We went overnight from a Friday to a Saturday. There were a LOT of people. I likened the clientele to cruise type people.
Check-in was fine except for the fact that they advertise "Going Green" but the front desk clerk emphasized the need for a "hard-copy" of my wagjag coupon.

The waterpark was immense and the kids thoroughly enjoyed (3.5/6.5). The place was freezing. The windows don't seem to be insulated so when you walk by it's quite cold.
I was told to come prepared with food, which we did for the kids, but there aren't many healthy options. I was surprised by the reasonable cost for food and even merchandise.

The kids had fun at the Arcade and there were enough games for both ages.

I liked that wristbands were your room keys, you don't have to worry about losing the key and the kids can open the door.

Our room was one of the cheaper ones I guess because it was two double beds. The kids were very close to us so they didn't go to sleep as readily as hoped.
A baby cried in the middle of the night but it's to be expected since this place is all about family. However, I wouldn't recommend bringing a child younger than 3.

Overall, I accepted it for the kids and they had a blast. We will probably go back with another groupon on wagjag.
It's a fun getaway that's not too far and the kids have fun.

Room Tip: 4th floor is probably best. Look for rooms that include a sectioned off area for the kids.
1  Thank TL75
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Our stay at Great Wolf Lodge was amazing!! My 3 year old loved Scoops Spa :)The girls treated her like a Princess! Big Thanks to Linda and Jen. Lacey had so much fun! MagiQuest was tons of fun and she loved Cub Club. We purchased the Little Miss Great Wolf Lodge and Paw Pass packages and were so happy we did. My daughters best memory is Wiley coming to our room and playing with her and taking pictures :) We stayed in the Family Fireplace Suite and it was clean and very comfortable and ready by 2pm when we arrived. Food was excellent and the staff was amazing! We are local and will be coming back soon :) Perfect Family Getaway!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We've been to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls four times and we've enjoyed every stay. The rooms are all wonderful...even the basic room is perfect for a large family. The kids are entertained every minute...and they sleep well at night!! A great family getaway that you'll definitely want to repeat!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We just arrived home from our one-night stay at Great Wolf and I was blown away! I read a lot of reviews online before going anywhere and I was unsure about what to expect but WOW! We will absolutely be returning for another vacation. My boyfriend and I travelled with family... 7 adults and 2 kids. First off everything I read online pretty much said your room will NEVER be ready before 4pm... WRONG - maybe this isn't the case all of the time but when we arrived at 12:30pm on a Saturday both of our rooms were ready right away -- pleasantly surprised. Our check-in was smooth and the two employees who served us were pleasant & very welcoming. We arrived with a lot of snacks & quick meal options as we also read that the food was very expensive and also not that great... WRONG AGAIN - we purchased the meal plan which was $47/adult which included vouchers for 1 dinner, 1 lunch & 1 breakfast. The dinner and breakfast were buffet style and absolutely AMAZING! There were SO many options we went back a couple of times and didn't eat the same thing twice -- the food was hot & delicious and our servers were quick & very nice considering the place gets overrun with families very quickly -- our server even made notice of when our drinks were empty and came back with refills without asking - love that attention to detail! We figured we probably would have spent more time & about the same amount of money if we had gone off-resort to eat and the food was fabulous. The lunch there is a variety of options but we chose to eat in the water park -- even the food there was great, just standard burgers & fries etc. but surprisingly good for a water park snack bar.
The water park is BUSY but awesome! The kids in our party were pretty much allowed to go on any of the slides that they were actually comfortable going on which was great. The adults had an awesome time hitting all of the bigger slides. There are lines but they aren't very long, we never waited more than 10 minutes for each slide and that was on a Saturday afternoon so I would imagine the lines are shorter throughout the week and closer to open and closing times. The air was warm, we did find the park was a bit colder closer to the wall furthest from the entrance but that's to be expected as it is February. The staff in the water park was very attentive and efficient. You never saw a lifeguard slacking off or even too much chatting between employees & all of the ride operators and lifeguards asked us if we were having a good day and how are ride was which was surprising and also really nice! While this place is geared to children it was also fun for the adults. They pretty much allow adults to indulge in a drink or two from the bar pretty much anywhere you'd like. We usually head to Dave & Buster's on Clifton during our visits to Niagara but found the arcade here had a lot of the same or better games and you can bring your beverage with you while playing which is not allowed at D&B so that was great! The staff at the arcade were really friendly and the prices for credits weren't much more than any regular arcade. The little girls in our party enjoyed manicures at the Scooops spa for kids. We had found a coupon for $10 off online (coupons.com) but didn't have time to print it. The girl at the front desk of the spa at first spent a lot of time explaining why she couldn't accept coupons on phones but then did a complete 180 and offered to look up the coupon on her computer and print it so we could use it for the girls -- AWESOME! and the girls' nails looked BEAUTIFUL! The staff at Great Wolf really make the experience. At first we were a little put off (but understanding) of how expensive everything was going to be but the attitude and welcoming nature of the entire staff really made you feel that it was worth EVERY penny! Everywhere you go you're greeted by staff members (housekeeping, managers, security etc.) asking how your stay is -- makes you feel as though your business is appreciated! The only thing that annoyed me was a particular staff member (who I didn't directly interact with) I think she was one of the caregivers for the PJ party at story time... All of the caregivers were seated facing the MASSIVE audience of kids and parents -- this employee in particular chose to pull out a digital camera or cellphone and check out photos for a good 15 minutes of the story time and when the story teller had the kids scream she very noticeably covered her ears as though it was annoying her. It was really the only thing that broke the "magic" for me and looked horribly unprofessional but that was literally the only complaint I would make -- all-in-all I would say that it was an amazing vacation and Great Wolf will be seeing us again! Thank-you for an awesome stay!

1  Thank Tammy B