This was the 4th time my family stayed in the Great Wolf Lodge. The kids loved to play in the kids cabin room. And the room was very clean. My daughter loved the pajama story time and the water park, when we asked her to leave the hotel she was so sad and cried several times, and she kept asking us when she could go back for the story time and water park. Add on the meal plan before check-in, it's convenient for the kids to go for the story time after eating, and the food was good. The staff (at the front desk, restaurant, water park) was very friendly and nice. My family will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood's. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and decor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; Ten Paw Bowling Alley; our 7,000 sq. Ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary cafe and Northwood's Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls