We brought the kids here on a Friday night stay. The price included waterpark passes for Friday and Saturday. We stayed in a theme room for $20 extra. Pros: clean rooms, awesome indoor waterpark, friendly staff, lots of lifeguards, fun arcade. Cons: I really can't think of any except the price to stay the night, but...they don't really gouge you for food and drink. Don't get me wrong, its pricey. But they could really gouge and don't. Large pizza is just over $20. Breakfast buffet (excellent I might add) was $15.99/adult. Kids were $9.99. I really recommend this place for young and old kids. I had just as much fun as my 4 and 6 year old!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood's. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and decor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; Ten Paw Bowling Alley; our 7,000 sq. Ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary cafe and Northwood's Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls