We were at the GWL in NF in July 2010. The hotel is excellent, the water park is just amazing. They have several slides, pools for little ones, from babies to toddlers (like our son!). They do provide life vests for them, so we don't have to purchase one to take there! Bathrooms for the waterpark were very clean too. The waterpark is excellent, enyone would have lots of fun there. The entire decoration of the hotel is beautiful, very impressive!
The room we stayed at was also spotless clean, we had a standard room with a balcony, we stayed at the 3rd floor. Had a nice view, specially in the mornings, very pleasants and relaxing, most of all!!!
Also, the hot water pool/jacuzzi for adults is amazing. VERY relaxing!!
And they also have a kid's club for the children, with supervised activities and everything. Our son loved it very much. The room is very big and spacious and they provide everything for the activities, toys,etc etc..
I guess the only "not so good" thing about them is that the price of the food there is a little expensive, specially if you're on a budget. So having breakfast, lunch and dinner can add up. We had all breakfasts there and lunches too. For dinner, we went out to NF, places like the Antica Pizzeria which is just excellent.We also visited the Applebes there. So it was not too expensive, better than having all 3 meals, all days at the hotel. Plus we had the chance to go out in NF too which is always very pleasant and nice, at anytime!!!
The Staff is friendly too, we had no troubles. Just wished they had more lines open for check-ins, since it does get busy, and almost eveyone is travelling with small children!!
We do recomment GFL to everyone. It is worthy. Just plan ahead, save some money and go. Enjoy the place and the stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood's. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and decor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; Ten Paw Bowling Alley; our 7,000 sq. Ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary cafe and Northwood's Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls