“Excellent Craft Brewery”
Review of Niagara Falls Brewing Company - CLOSED

Niagara Falls Brewing Company
Reviewed January 3, 2016

If this was in my home town I would hang out at it every Friday and Saturday Night. My boyfriend and I frequent craft breweries quite often and love to try new beers and this place was amazing. You can get a flight of 8 beers for 16 canadian and try all of the craft brews they make on site (6 regulars and 2 seasonals.) I found it to be fairly priced for a craft brewery in the middle of a tourist attraction frenzy and of course absolutely delicious!

Reviewed September 12, 2015

Nice brewery with lots of options for beer lovers and those who aren't too sure about beer. Our waiter was Kyle and he was great. Here we are - three women who don't drink beer as a rule. We described what kind of beer we like in the states and he recommended which beer to try. They also have beer flights so you could taste 4 different beers for one price. You could also order different sizes - 12oz was the smallest (except for the beer flights - I think they were 4 ounces per beer). Our waiter even had a list in his pocket of recommended eateries and attractions he had first hand knowledge of. Great guy!

Reviewed September 11, 2015

Great location in the heart of old Niagara Falls. Upstairs is less crowded and easier to talk with friends. Waitresses are friendly, quick and polite. Priced right, we went for a pair of flights to taste all the beers offered by this brewery.

Reviewed September 4, 2015

Stopped by for a beer (or two) while the family did the arcade, touristy stuff. EXCELLENT BROWN ALE!