“Wow - what a wonderful place!”
Review of Bird Kingdom

and up
Bird Kingdom All Day Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take an unforgettable journey through the world’s largest indoor, free-flying aviary! Experience the enchanting splendor of the Lost Kingdom where guests have unique opportunities to interact with spectacular birds and animals from around the world in our accessible, multilevel rainforest. A soaring adventure for the whole family!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We went to Bird Kingdom on Sunday, June 8. Prior to that we had never heard of the place - but what a very pleasant surprise! This place is fantastic….. and the anticipation of getting to the "Main Aviary" as you cruise round ground and second floors…..the Main Aviary does not disappoint. We met Colin on the way in and what a joy to find someone who promotes their workplace so accurately…. he told us "you'll come out of here thinking this is one of the most fantastic places you've ever been." He was right. Very worth a visit - actually…. a MUST SEE!
Martin & Carole

1  Thank Carole Q

Reviewed June 10, 2014

a few blocks north of boat ride in to falls,
it is worth going to.
Check Adventure booklet for discount coupon.
Has multiple sections to visit the final large area is the most impressive

Reviewed June 10, 2014

it was my first time to visit Bird Kingdom , it was great experience for all , my dad love the birds , they have a very spacial collection of birds look amazing , my sister could not stop take a pictures. my mum became speech less. it worth visiting you will see special kind of birds.

1  Thank alyaafm
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I try to be optimistic when I review places I have visited, but I found the Bird Kingdom to be just okay in about every way. The place seemed very old and run down to me. We went on a weekday, they weren't very busy, and clearly had very little employees working as some of the places inside were closed down. They have their own parking, however you have to go inside, make the parking purchase, go back outside and place on your car, and then go back to visit the exhibits. I have kids, so when we travel I often visit an aquarium or zoo for their interests, so my review of this place could be skewed due to the fact I am comparing it to the many other places I have visited. We were in and out of this place in less than 1 hour, spending about $80 for two adults and three children. I got way more out of spending almost the same to do the boat tour of the falls. Unless you have a need to see birds and plenty of money to spend, I wouldn't go here.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

At first was not impressed. The first few rooms where a little run down but when you got on the main aviary it was beautiful and cool to see the different variety of birds and it looks like a jungle with waterfalls. We paid $2 to feed the lorikeets and that was so much fun. The keeper was extremely nice and let me have extra nectar. Caution: wear a jacket because some of them could be having bad day and nip at you but overall they are very sweet.

1  Thank AmyAndJimny