“Nice.”

and up
Bird Kingdom All Day Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 4x Winner of Niagara Falls' "Attraction of the Year" Award, A world class tropical adventure, located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is the largest free-flying indoor aviary in the world. More than 400 birds make their home in this multi-level rainforest setting nestled in a building which has housed some of the area's top attractions of the past. A 40-foot waterfall, tropical plants, and hundreds of birds from around the world put on a show for the public. Many of the 80 species of birds living at Bird Kingdom are endangered or threatened in the wild.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Lots of birds, great photo opportunities. We went right after feesing times, but the birds were still quite active. The bat exhibits were very exciting. The Lorakiet exhibit was fun. The birds were very interactive.

There are newer reviews for Bird Kingdom

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have visited Niagara Falls' Bird Kingdom for the last couple of years and each time is an enjoyable experience. I have since purchased a membership and visit at least three times a year. Each time is a pleasurable experience; each time I visit, I might see a new bird, or a nest being built.

Give yourself time to relax and immense yourself among the birds -- there's a wonderful array, ranging from the bold and beautiful Victorian Crowned Crane, to the nocturnal owl.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I'm not the biggest fan of birds but even I enjoyed myself. The bird kingdom includes a museum component, aviary, reptile room, and big walk through area where birds roam freely. It's great, especially in the winter as the aviary is very warm! There is also a "restaurant" which is much more like a snack bar. I don't suggest eating here

2  Thank Ash M
Reviewed August 13, 2013

While this is just "another tourist attraction", it gets a plus in my book for the wonderful display of birds, fish, and amphibians. My biggest minus is getting charged for my year old Granddaughter!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This place has the biggest TripAdvisor banner I've ever seen. Their lobby is decorated in TripAdvisor awards. When the man greeted us and showed my kids pictures of other kids draped in snakes and birds and said, "You wouldn't be scared if this happened to you, would you?" it sounded like fun, so we tried it.

Yeah, none of that. No handlers, no "interactions" or whatever they call them, just a walk through a bunch of rooms, some with birds, some with reptiles. And now the decorations on the walls are all of the "Don't even think about touching a bird" variety. There was one spot that suggested you shouldn't take your own pictures (presumably they want to do that and then sell them to you). I did see one cage for feeding the animals, manned by a guy with a camera and plenty of signs telling how much that "interaction" cost.

Maybe we visited on a slow day. Had we gone through and seen handlers in each room, offering my kids a chance to get up close to the animals? My review would be different. But I have to review what we experienced, and we got none of that.

1  Thank DMorin