“Amazing Place to visit”

and up
Bird Kingdom All Day Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 4x Winner of Niagara Falls' "Attraction of the Year" Award, A world class tropical adventure, located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is the largest free-flying indoor aviary in the world. More than 400 birds make their home in this multi-level rainforest setting nestled in a building which has housed some of the area's top attractions of the past. A 40-foot waterfall, tropical plants, and hundreds of birds from around the world put on a show for the public. Many of the 80 species of birds living at Bird Kingdom are endangered or threatened in the wild.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Ottawa, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Amazing Place to visit”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Our experience started as soon as we walked in the door. We were welcomed and told that the bats had just been fed and that we could go see them right away. We walked and saw the bats and they are such interesting creatures.

There were many great things to see and lots of great trained birds. One who even waves at you!

So much fun and worth every penny!

If you go on your Birthday you get in free!

• Indonesian first
Pickering, Canada
“WOW - I did not expect that!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

It is the best place to see various birds and take great pictures. I just went because one of my friends wanted to go and it really surprised me. My husband and I will be coming back with our daughters so that they can experience the sight of the beautiful birds and make a memory of it as well. Thanks for keeping the place looking wonderful for us to enjoy.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Must See!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

After many trips to Niagara Falls, my husband and I finally decided to visit Bird Kingdom. We went with two other couples and had such a great time. Our hotel had tickets at a discounted price, so we were able to go for an amazing deal. After going through the different exhibits, we were all having a good time but it just seemed ok. I was expecting a lot more interactions with the wildlife, so I was feeling disappointed. At this point, I would have given the place three stars. I thought our tour was done until we opened up one last door and then everything changed and it became a five star experience. The main aviary is huge and very well done. There are birds flying everywhere and it feels like you are in a jungle. The waterfall is beautiful and they have an enclosed area where you can feed the birds and take photos.Overall, it was a wonderful experience - we will definitely return!

1 Thank Erin B
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME FUN!! (Accessible for everyone!!)”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

It was super awesome and fun! Some of the birds would wave back, and talk. They even had a Albino Burmese python named Lola who was my favorite!

It's a MUST GO for everyone!! ...and it's accessible

Toronto
“Outstanding experience at The Bird Kingdom”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

As a 23 yr old I wasn't sure what to expect when entering the Bird Kingdom. I was thinking it may just be for children but I was so wrong. We had such a fun time! From the turtles, bats, owls and lizards this place was full of exotic creatures. My favorite part was the main aviary you feel like you are outside thanks to the glass ceiling, trees, waterfalls and plants. The best part is all the birds are running around and flying around you freely in this large open area. You are able to feed the birds and have them sit on your shoulder for photo ops as well. I will definitely be returning on my next visit to Niagara! PS. Be sure to keep an eye out for Jacky and waving talking parrot!