“My favorite stop”

and up
Bird Kingdom All Day Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 4x Winner of Niagara Falls' "Attraction of the Year" Award, A world class tropical adventure, located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is the largest free-flying indoor aviary in the world. More than 400 birds make their home in this multi-level rainforest setting nestled in a building which has housed some of the area's top attractions of the past. A 40-foot waterfall, tropical plants, and hundreds of birds from around the world put on a show for the public. Many of the 80 species of birds living at Bird Kingdom are endangered or threatened in the wild.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Macedonia, Ohio
143 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 201 helpful votes
“My favorite stop”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I loved this place the most. Don't tell anybody but I got to touch a giant lizzard, birds, and other things I can't spell. Touched turtles, and feathered things and walked three floors of fun, educational, and fantastic things. Loved the gift shop too......got some really unusual things for friends and family. Did I mention I got to touch things?

Visited September 2012

• Indonesian first
Vermont
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience - save on tickets by buying online”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had a wonderful time at Bird Kingdom. The staff was friendly. The animals were healthy. The main aviary was really beautiful and the children in the group really loved the Indiana-Jones-jungle-archeological-style of the nocturnal animal exhibit. It is definitely worth buying the tickets online ahead of time to save money. I saved $25 on the purchase of 7 tickets by buying them from the Bird Kingdom website. In the main aviary there was a Javanese teahouse where you can purchase drinks and snacks. The day we were there they were giving away small toys to children. You can feed some of the bird for $2 in the main aviary. I usually research animal attractions before going to make sure they are run in a humane way. I was glad to come across this quote from the head animal caretaker at Bird Kingdom, George Rason, in the article "Animal Parks Ready for Scrutiny" by Dan Dakin in St. Catharines Standard Aug 17, 2012, “They're living things and you have to give them respect – even the crickets we use for food,” he said. “I don't think a cricket should get less attention than one of the big birds here. They should still be able to get food, water and a clean habitat to live in.”

1 Thank wilvey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A good activity for the family.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The staff was friendly. A bit expensive ($50 for 2 adults and 1 kid) but the location was good. Lots of birds and reptiles to explore, with the option of petting or feeding them.

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Overrated, very poor display. You would expect more according to their advertisment.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We went yesterday to visit this "attraction" in family. Waiting by the escalator for my son-in-law, we were approached by what seemed to be a "welcome" staff, an elderly man who started chatting with us and my granddaughter. I guess, given the colour of our skin, he felt comfortable to make some racist remarks about other visitors of the place. I hope this unacceptable behaviour will be addressed by the mangement of "Bird Kingdom".

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

It was fun.. my little infant enjoyed all the little birds and big one too.. we even took picture with the birds on our arm. it was fun would certainly go again