Ritz Inn Niagara & Wedding Chapel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
The Tower Hotel(Niagara Falls)
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness center
  • Pool
All reviewsmotel experiencefree parkingparking lotfallsview casinoelectric fireplaceclean roomsniagarahoneymoonfees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2010

Totally agree with "Worst Hotel Ever" below. We also booked through booking.com. They got our reservation, but tried to charge us $20 extra per night for our 2 teenage daughters even though I had booked a room for 2 adults & 2 children. They were very rude about it, practically called me a liar. The old man in the office is the worst. Luckily I had my original reservation printed out. Once I found it & showed it to the young man in the office, we got our room. I can't say we were thankful.
Our lamp was broken & a fire hazard, there was trash in my bed, I'm pretty sure there were bedbugs, the TV didn't work, we could hear our neighbors at all times of day & night, the water in the shower got very hot any time any one nearby flushed the toilet.

My husband went down to the office to complain about the TV. The old man in the office told him he wasn't using the remote correctly. We gave up. Next day, a replacement TV appeared in our room.
The place is a dump. Anyone who is saying this is a great place has VERY LOW STANDARDS. I don't expect luxury in my hotels, but I do expect basic cleanliness & maintenance. NOT FOUND HERE. Stay somewhere else, there are LOTS of hotels in Niagara.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
8  Thank sandinmyshower
Reviewed August 4, 2010

We arrived there with a reservation but they said they are fully booked and they never received our reservation but when we called the company we booked through (booking.com) they confirmed that the ritz inn received the reservation and they ended-up charging us without giving us the keys ... VERY RUDE and IRRESPECTABLE people .

When we called to tell them that this was their fault that they lost our reservation and it is not fair to be charged although we went there to check-in but they said they have no room for us, they yelled at us and hung up the phone.
They gave our room to someone else and charged us and YELLED at us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Julia83_82
Reviewed August 4, 2010

This has to be one of the worst customer friendly hotels I have ever been too. I read a review that said the owner was a lunatic and a spazz, however, I thought nothing of it. WOW I should have listened. When I arrived they did not have my reservations. The owner was talking about "ooo no we do not deal with priceline" and started going on with a rant that I could not understand because his english is very poor. But, I thought we are there to sleep whatever.....He gave us only one key to the room...I asked for another but they did not have one.....The rooms are tacky, dirty, and out dated...Once again I told myself I will just be sleeping here....Went out for the night and had a great time...I stayed at the casino later than my friend so I gave him the key....I get back to the hotel and I am locked out......I buzz the owner ... no response....so i go to the back window of my hotel to see if there are any lights on...before you know it the owner is on the phone with the police screamimg "help, I am being robbed and beaten" I say "buddy just trying to get into my place I knocked and you never answered" He tells me he has been watching me trying to get into my place...and I have to leave. I respond well why didn't you come out...He proceeds to open my hotel door saying get out, get out...than accuses me of stealing towels lol...wow if you have ever seen a monkey flaring his arms and mumbling nonsense this was 10 times funnier....At this point I told him to call the cops because I was sober and he was making no sense....cops come tell me he does this all the time and to just go to bed.....So if you want a dirty hotel that is overpriced, and has a crazy owner.....this is the hotel for you.....Me and another guy warned you..STAY AWAY IT WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS SOON lol

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
10  Thank Lauren154995
Reviewed April 17, 2010

We're glad we didn't miss this little jem from Stanley Ave. a few hundred feet from the Dunn St. intersection, less than a 5 minute walk to the Fallsview Casino... what a nice little motel. The rooms could have been a bit bigger but were incredibly well-kept, clean, and had a fridge and microwave, which was a blessing for the kids.
The service was excellent, this family-owned business really knows how to please customers. We even had a nice bottle of wine left behind by housekeeping! Great touch... would definitely come back again!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2009

The Ritz inn is a rather shabby motel. Very cheap and poorly equipped. The room smells moldy, towers torn and murky.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family