Park Place Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Edgecliff Inn(Niagara Falls)
Parkway Motel(Niagara Falls)
Riverview Motel(Niagara Falls)
  • Pool
View Hotel
River Rapids Inn(Niagara Falls)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsthe stuffed french toastcarriage houseprince of wales suiteb bwonderful hoststhe main housetheir beautiful homeposter bedevery morningjacuzzi tubplace to staygave us couponsa wonderful stayfalls areaour honeymooncarolynprivacy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2011

My fiance and I stayed here when we were getting our engagement pictures taken in Niagara Falls, and we were incredibly impressed with this B&B. I had never been to one before, because I always thought B&Bs were uncomfortable due to you staying in someone's house, with their family, etc. It just wasn't my thing. But this place is completely different. It felt like an all-inclusive! The room we stayed in was huge - and the bathroom was truly exceptional. Massive soaker jetted tub, personal sauna, double sinks, robes!! Wow, wow, wow. Romantic, private, and a totally difference experience than staying in the bright and bold Clifton Hill hotels. Breakfast is made-to-order and brought to your room in the morning - and they are very generous with their portions!
I would stay here again in a heartbeat - it changed my opinion of B&Bs, though I am positive that Park Place in particular is way above the rest either way!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rachel_reiterates
Reviewed January 16, 2011

Carolyn and Gary are such wonderful hosts. I have stayed at their B&B many times over the last 9 years. This is the best accommodations in all of Niagara Falls. Of special note is the breakfast. It is amazing. To have it delivered to the Carriage House so we were able to eat in our robes is such a nice touch. And can they both ever cook. I highly recommend the stuffed french toast. Carolyn and Gary offer a wealth of information when asked about things to do and see in and around the region. This includes wonderful places to eat and what is going on in wine country. I will return over and over again because it is such a relaxing getaway from Toronto.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2011

We had an unforgettable and relaxing weekend getaway in Park Place Niagara. The atmosphere of this beautiful house is so charming and friendly! If you want to get away from the noise and chaos of big city and live in a fairy-tale – you choice is this B&B. We stayed in Prince of Wales suite and absolutely loved it: the design is perfect, every detail is elaborate. The fireplace with live fire, Jacuzzi and sauna were great! The hosts – Carolyne and Gary are really friendly and make you feel at home. The breakfasts were amazing. We enjoyed our stay and we think we will come back again!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2010

We returned to the Park Place B&B after 6 years and stayed at the Carriage House. It was just as charming as we remembered with a large king size bed, gas fireplace, jacuzzi tub and cozy, rustic feel. Gary and Carolyn were extremely hospitable and friendly. There were several fine and most appreciated touches including complimentary chocolates in the bedroom and a superb breakfast brought directly to our suite that allowed us to have breakfast in bed! There's no doubt that we will return again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2010

I apologize for the delay in writing this because our stay at the Park Place B&B was a special one made so by our gracious hosts, Carolyn and Gary (and the dog). My wife and I stayed here two nights in October in the middle of a very nice driving tour of the area. Breakfast was very nice. I'm a french toast nut and Gary's did not disappoint. And for things to do and places to eat, both Gary and Carolyn know their stuff. When they recommend a place to eat or something to do, do not hesitate to follow their lead.
We stayed in the Prince of Wales suite and it was exactly what we wanted...the bathroom was super and the king bed...well, I slept better than I do at home.
Thank you Carolyn and Gary for a very nice couple of days in Niagara Falls.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple