Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Greg Frewin Theatre
from $25.44
More Info
from $28.98
More Info
1,985 results
All reviews magic show card tricks white tiger live tigers dancing girls backstage tour buffet dinner great seats box office all ages entire show audience participation vegas style front row roast beef worth the money clifton hill
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019

If you drive past the sea of gip joints, tourist traps, and craziness, you can find a hidden treasure towards the top of Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls, Canada. The magic/illusion show was definitely Las Vegas caliber, and we super happy we went! We opted for the U-shaped tables, which gave my 2 wiggly kiddos some space to move around. The food was reasonably priced and good, the drinks were creative, and it was an overall great night out with the kids (ages 5 and 6).

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Jaime C
Reviewed March 18, 2019

Spent last weekend with my 2 grandchildren, in Niagara Falls. Included a visit to the Greg Frewin Theater to see his magic show. Kids loved it,. I loved it. Very clean, well organized venue. Food and beverage reasonably priced. Great service at our seats and also in the lobby points of service. I would consider this to be a GREAT value. We did upgrade to private booth on a lower level. Show lasted approximately 2 hours. WE DONE!!!! Definitely would go back with friends or grandchildren again. Add on value of photo opp with live tigers. Receive a printed copy and have it signed by Greg Frewin at NO additional cost!

1  Thank Vacation60253
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Me and my wife loved the magic show it was very entertaining.my wife even went on stage for a trick. Me and my wife are planning to come to another show with our kids in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

We took a break from our stay at Great Wolf Lodge to see Greg Frewin’s Wild Magic show. We weren’t expecting such a nice theatre where you sit at tables and can order food and drinks . The show was very entertaining and mind boggling. “How did he do that ?” could be heard over and over again. There were lots of surprises and great tunes! Upon arriving, my children and I were disappointed to see that he used tigers in his show but after learning how these tigers were “rescued “ we felt better . Also, we were happy to see they didn’t spend a lot on stage. Greg Frewin and his assistants were available to briefly meet with after the show and made us feel appreciated for coming to the theatre.

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

My 2 year old and 5 year old were mesmerized for the whole show! Me and hubby loved the show and the atmosphere of the dinner theatre and want to come back for a date night!