“The Caverners at the Greg Frewin Theatre”

Greg Frewin Theatre
Book In Advance
More Info
$26.17*
and up
Greg Frewin Wild Magic Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Greg Frewin's "WILD MAGIC" is a family friendly show featuring rare and majestic tigers, large parrots, and never-before-seen illusions which have astounded over a half million guests. Recently coined "THE BEST MAGICIAN IN THE WORLD"- World Magic Awards (Los Angeles). Greg brings his magic review show to the heart of Niagara Falls in his very own 600-seat Las Vegas style dinner theatre. Greg earned his title by winning first place in all the World's top magic competitions, a feat that has never been duplicated. He's appeared on the world's top stages such as The Flamingo Hilton, Caesar's Palace, the Tropicana in Las Vegas, & has been featured in over 50 TV shows worldwide. Enjoy the show and have dinner in our luxurious 600 seat Dinner theatre.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I went to the Caverners show this past Friday night as part of a customer appreciation event from my financial planner. I just thought it was spectacularly done, the way they tied in the history with some TV shows and commercials and did costume changes to reflect the time period was awesome. I didn't expect that. I did expect great music and good singing and that did not dissapoint. Each performer sang songs and all had terrific voices. Our seating was on the 3rd level and I have no complaints. I would choose a booth if you have a choice as that way everyone can face the stage (as opposed to tables where people sit sideways to the stage). They have waitresses to serve you drinks throughout the show as well. I'd say get there early as parking was at a premium, free but not enough of it. We ended up parking on the street right behind the theatre and that ended up to be a good spot. We got there about 25 minutes prior to the show. I would recommend it. Enjoy. I may try the actual magic show next time as I have heard nothing but good things about that as well.

1  Thank schamber21
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

5-STAR RATING! WE LOVE YOU... YEAH YEAH YEAH! And, with a love like that, you know it can't be bad!
Thank you for such kind words! We look forward to entertaining you in the future with our magic production... and maybe try one of our booths, as I think you may find that to be less Helter Skelter.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,773)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"front row"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed April 27, 2014

absolutely loved the show, will go back and bring our grand daughter, was not all that impressed with the buffet. Next time will just go to the show, theater is great, staff wonderful and as I said the show was awesome, have seen a few magicians live including David Copperfield. Greg does a far superior show in my opinion....We will return...

2  Thank sweetbegonia

5-STARS... We LOVE you (well, probably more than David Copperfield at the moment).
Thank you for such a great rating and review! You are welcomed to magical appear in our theatre anytime you would like.
In the meantime, I promise to keep the this review out of the hands of Mr. Copperfield and our Chef ;). Your comments will be just between you and I.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This show was incredible, I'm a pretty smart guy and easily point out the "Magic" in most tricks but this guy was awesome. Show was quite comprehensive and the wife loved it more than I did

2  Thank Robyn D
Reviewed April 23, 2014

It was fun--there were movies of the Tigers in the show when they were young. My 13 year old seemed to enjoy the "Attractive assistants" a bit too much(: The waitress did not take our order right away and they only have junk food. The prices were reasonable. Loved the photo op at the end.