“Too many people in a box tricks” 3 of 5 bubbles

and up
Greg Frewin Imagine Magic Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Greg Frewin's "WILD MAGIC" is a family friendly show featuring rare and majestic tigers, large parrots, and never-before-seen illusions which have astounded over a half million guests. Recently coined "THE BEST MAGICIAN IN THE WORLD"- World Magic Awards (Los Angeles). Greg brings his magic review show to the heart of Niagara Falls in his very own 700-seat Las Vegas style dinner theatre. Greg earned his title by winning first place in all the World's top magic competitions, a feat that has never been duplicated. He's appeared on the world's top stages such as The Flamingo Hilton, Caesar's Palace, the Tropicana in Las Vegas, & has been featured in over 50 TV shows worldwide. Enjoy the show and have dinner in our luxurious 600 seat Dinner theatre.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Too many people in a box tricks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

It came with the package. Show was okay since it was free but I would have been disappointed and he seemed to do the same tricks over and over again.

1 Thank riley1204
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Was it at least a GOOD box trick? lol
Well... I must admit, I was a little confused about your review. That was until I noticed that you gave us the highest rating of any of your other reviews (so, maybe you kind of liked us?). Thank you for giving us a shot. Hope your next trip is more satisfying.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Brampton, Canada
“AMAZING!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

After reading some of the reviews before we went to the show, I wasn't sure what we were in for. I took my kids ages 12, 4 and 3. We all were amazed!!! The magic has still left me thinking about it. The dancers kept my 3 year old in awe. Please don't listen to the negative reviews. The show is great, the theater is great. You will not regret this show! We can't wait to go back.

Visited March 2014
I THINK WE JUST FOUND OUR NEW LONG LOST FRIEND! lol.
Thank you for such kind words! To be fair, we really don't receive a lot of negative reviews (Thank God!), but if someone isn't happy they are simply motivated to leave a review. Glad that you and your family all enjoyed the show. Hope that you return sometime in the near future.
canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Go There”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

My family have been to this show 4 times. It has changed twice but you never get sick of it. It is my daughter's 1st choice of places to go when we visit Niagara. We have pics with the tiger from every time we have been (since my daughter was 2 she is now 5). We have not tried the buffet yet but will on the next visit as it looks amazing. Drinks are priced fair & overall it is a good night out. Kids are glued to the show throughout & some of Greg's magic is simply unbelievable. I have figured a couple out but that does not take away how awesome the illusion is. Our previous visit was my daughters 5th birthday so we went VIP & she loved it. If you have not been I would say go & if you have then go again. Well worth the money. Some hotel packages give free tickets to the show but paid tickets get you closer (we have had both).

1 Thank jazzee01
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Jazzee... for a RAP artist... you are VERY SMART!
I can't tell you how happy we are that you keep coming back and you keep loving the show! That is without a doubt our best testimonial! You've actually figured out a couple of the tricks? Wow, you have come quite a few times, Greg hasn't even figured out half of his tricks...lol.
All the best to you and your lovely family! Can't wait to see you again!
Have a magical summer (if it ever gets here)!
canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“It's a MUST see in Niagara Falls.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I went to two magic shows last month. One was at casino Fallsview, the other one was at Greg Frewin.Greg's performance is way better than the one performed at casino even without fancy stage and dancers. He has unique style to attract people's attention. I always suggest friends to see the show if they come to Niagara Falls after the first time I went to the show a few years ago.
I don't think any kids can do that even that "smart" reviwer. Honestly, you shouldn't go to any lived show which cost you a penny. Stay at home, turn on youtube, you'll have the best seat for nothing.:) Anyways, I really enjoyed the show and the drinks. I highly recommend this to everybody if you come to the Falls.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank lovesunshinepei
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
You went and saw 2 magic shows in 1 week? Wow, I think I'm more impressed by that than anything else...lol. Glad that you enjoyed our show! I know of the other show that you had the chance of seeing, and by all measure it too is a wonderful performance! Having said that, your comments are very complimentary and for that Greg and I would like to say "Thank You!".
We are extremely proud of what we offer and YOUR 5-STAR RATING does not go unnoticed! Have a magical summer, and we hope to see you back in the near future!
Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Good Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

My goodness, some people can be harsh. We went for the dinner show last night with my husband's work, and it was a lot of fun. I guess if you want to nitpick, you can, but we thought the food was good, the seating was fine, and the show was extremely entertaining. I know there are great deals to be had for the show, and I think this is a wonderful thing to do with family or a bunch of friends. It's a good, clean show, which is sometimes difficult to find, and overall we totally enjoyed it, and would happily do it again.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank bjvdsteen
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
YOUR seat is waiting for you upon your arrival should you return! Thank you for such a wonderful review! Of course, we could not agree with you more. Always appreciate someone taking their time out of their day to write a pawsitive review!