“awesome show”

and up
Greg Frewin Wild Magic Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Greg Frewin's "WILD MAGIC" is a family friendly show featuring rare and majestic tigers, large parrots, and never-before-seen illusions which have astounded over a half million guests. Recently coined "THE BEST MAGICIAN IN THE WORLD"- World Magic Awards (Los Angeles). Greg brings his magic review show to the heart of Niagara Falls in his very own 700-seat Las Vegas style dinner theatre. Greg earned his title by winning first place in all the World's top magic competitions, a feat that has never been duplicated. He's appeared on the world's top stages such as The Flamingo Hilton, Caesar's Palace, the Tropicana in Las Vegas, & has been featured in over 50 TV shows worldwide. Enjoy the show and have dinner in our luxurious 600 seat Dinner theatre.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed January 29, 2014

i was totally amazed by the amount of thought and creativity that went into the show, totally puzzled and mistified as to hoe he and his staff pulled some of the magic tricks off.

1  Thank isaac l
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

5-STARS! Thank you for such a great rating! You wonder how he does it? Oddly enough, so does Greg! lol.
Have a great winter! Summer is just around the corner... how's that for magic?

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We have seen this show before with the dinner buffet about 4 years ago and we wanted to see it again. We got the magic show as part of a hotel deal with the marriott. I thought this was more reasonably priced as we are a family of four. We got there early as we were told we would get tickets in either the 3rd or 4th section. We were at a table of four near the end of the row in the middle of the theater. Not bad seats as we were one row back in a booth last time. We prefer the booth but the attendant said it was an extra 30.00 per person so we passes. The show itself is amazing there was some illusions we had seen before and some new exciting ones as well. We had a great time! I thought he was amazing! The vip packages with the tour, petting the tiger and so forth looked interesting I would of paid for the kids but for all four of us it was 120.00 which was too much for us but I am sure other people did it.

1  Thank CecilBarrie
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I'll start by admitting that this was my first magic show, so I came in not knowing what to expect. I paid a little extra to sit in the "premium" seating and arrived about an hour early so they placed us right next to the stage. Like I could physically reach out and touch it. I thought that this location was going to be a detriment because I would be able to see all the strings and tricks behind the magic, so to speak. Boy, was I wrong.

Before the show started, we ordered some drinks and were able to bring them into the theatre. It started about 15 minutes after it was scheduled due to some advertising, etc. But the show itself was great! Greg Frewin was lively and entertaining. Furthermore, although sitting front and center, I had no idea how he was pulling off these tricks! He also incorporated audience participation.

The only con was the potential overuse of his "assistants." They were mediocre dancers and performers. But if you are a fan of magic, this is worth a visit.

2  Thank BellaF1989
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

5-STARS... This makes it official... It is a streak!
Thank you for your review and fantastic rating. You seem to be of the same mindset as myself..."and, you can bring your drinks in with you..." HOW GREAT IS THAT?
Enjoy this cold winter and maybe we will see you back again!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

love it -- magical and fun shows -- they have tons of other cone=certs and events to see --- excellent and great staff!!

2  Thank sheriflint

cone-certs? ALARM! Spell-check police missed another one... lol.
Glad that you enjoy our house magic show and all of the other 'cone-certs' as well.
We welcome you back anytime. Tanks-yout for your great review! ;)

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Amazing show. Boyfriend surprised me with a magic show for NYE and it was amazing. The show was very interesting and some tricks were amazing especially the one with the tiger. The seating could be a little award though if the place was full, luckily it wasn't so we had a table to ourselves. They have a bird cage in the front as well showcasing some pretty looking birds so that was nice. Magician promoted a little about rescue animals and all animals used are rescued so that was very nice. There are interactions and chances for the audience to volunteer so that was nice as well. One thing that really bugged me was the lighting . Their staff kept opening the door into the theater during the show and they had a spot light outside the theater that was very bright that kept shinning right to my eyes and that was very annoying. Overall the show was great.

1  Thank kar3nn

5-STARS! Wow! very much appreciated! Glad you enjoyed the show, and we will certainly take a peak of the "lobby light" you speak of. And, hope you don't mind me saying... your boyfriend is very cool!
Cheers!