“Great show...kids LOVED it!”

Greg Frewin Theatre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Greg Frewin's "WILD MAGIC" is a family friendly show featuring rare and majestic tigers, large parrots, and never-before-seen illusions which have astounded over a half million guests. Recently coined "THE BEST MAGICIAN IN THE WORLD"- World Magic Awards (Los Angeles). Greg brings his magic review show to the heart of Niagara Falls in his very own 600-seat Las Vegas style dinner theatre. Greg earned his title by winning first place in all the World's top magic competitions, a feat that has never been duplicated. He's appeared on the world's top stages such as The Flamingo Hilton, Caesar's Palace, the Tropicana in Las Vegas, & has been featured in over 50 TV shows worldwide. Enjoy the show and have dinner in our luxurious 600 seat Dinner theatre.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We have two girls (ages 7 & 10) and recently attended the Greg Ferwin Magic Show in Niagara Falls, Ontario...the girls absolutely loved it! The girls especially like the illusions with the tigers and also had their picture taken with one of them. My husband and I also enjoyed the show also and were stumped by many of his illusions! The show was just the right amount of time, great service and very entertaining! We did not do the dinner buffet since we opted to dine elsewhere so I can't rate the food. My kids are already asking us to go back! After the weekend at Niagara I asked the girls what their favorite part of the trip was and they both said "the magic show!"

2  Thank casej
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

5-STARS! "Favourite part of the vacation was the magic show?" Sounds like you're going to be back sooner than later (as it sounds as though your kids are as persistent as mine..lol). We look forward to having you back, and you will enjoy the program more than ever, as we change it on a regular basis.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,925)
All reviews
"front row"
"whole family"
in 55 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I loved the performance! Dancers were great, magic is...magical. I had the dinner + show combo with my parents and this is our first magic show performance ever.
However, the music was unnecessarily loud, it is sometimes uncomfortable.

But the main reason I gave 3 stars only is because of the service. I had the level 4 seating so it took us 20 minutes before we are allowed to head to the buffet servings. That was okay, organized. I ordered a pineapple juice to go with my meal and it tasted like fermented pineapple! It was turning into "pineapple-based" champagne!
Also it took me 20-25 minutes to finally flag down my server to take away our empty plates and get us some coffee, and before I could tell him about the juice he just took off! The show was then already starting.
Then during intermission, we realized that our coffee never arrived! We were watching our server to see if he is around, and we noticed that he looks like he was "prioritizing" his service - he often stopped at the VIP tables (the booth seatings?), and occasionally stopped at tables who ordered alcoholic beverages. I tried to flag him down again but he didn't notice me. I had to get off my chair and stopped him from walking to tell him about the pineapple juice and the coffee that we never gotten.

In the end, although the performance was great, we never got our coffee or water refill. Felt like we paid 3 x $25+tax for a self-service, semi-thirsty buffet dinner.

Would hope that there are more servers (or at least a more experienced server) on every level to avoid such bad service.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Our family group of 6 children and 7 adults ranging in ages from 5 to 71 years recently attended the Greg Frewin Magic Show. This was the second and third time seeing the show for some in the group. The excitement was the same for them as it was for those seeing it for the first time. It is a wonderful and mystifying production. We were able to get a group rate because there were so many of us traveling together. The tax and gratuity were included so the only additional cost was for alcoholic beverages. There is a gift shop and pictures with the tiger that are also extra. We chose to purchase seats a bit closer than the last time because of the children but those seats farther back still have a good view of the show. We also had a traveler that needed handicapped-accessible and that was no problem for him. We opted to have the dinner buffet. We felt it was a good value and had a large variety of foods. We were particularly pleased with the meal they provided for our gluten and dairy-free traveler. She had more food than she could ever hope to eat. The service was very good and the show was exceptional. My son-in-law was called out of the audience and was part of the trick and he still does not know how it worked. I guess that's why Greg Frewin is the Magician and we're the audience. It was a great night!

1  Thank Mammy1951
Reviewed July 11, 2013

It was very good magic show. I've seen quite a few of them (my son can do some of the tricks that he did. Still fun. Beverages and snacks were served, for extra fees obviously. We also had out kids take a picture in the cage with tiger. Worth going.

1  Thank coolmoris00
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

5-STARS! Thank you! THAT'S MAGIC IN ITSELF! So glad that you've returned for more magic! Greg will be keeping an eye out on his new competition though... just sayin! ;)
Wishing you and your family a magical summer!