“Wow - tigers!”

and up
Greg Frewin Wild Magic Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Greg Frewin's "WILD MAGIC" is a family friendly show featuring rare and majestic tigers, large parrots, and never-before-seen illusions which have astounded over a half million guests. Recently coined "THE BEST MAGICIAN IN THE WORLD"- World Magic Awards (Los Angeles). Greg brings his magic review show to the heart of Niagara Falls in his very own 700-seat Las Vegas style dinner theatre. Greg earned his title by winning first place in all the World's top magic competitions, a feat that has never been duplicated. He's appeared on the world's top stages such as The Flamingo Hilton, Caesar's Palace, the Tropicana in Las Vegas, & has been featured in over 50 TV shows worldwide. Enjoy the show and have dinner in our luxurious 600 seat Dinner theatre.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were blown away by Greg's magic. I especially enjoyed the baby tiger. My son loved the lady being split in half. Teriffic show, and nice that they have free parking.

3  Thank JLCToronto
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Ladies split in half! Tigers! Magic! All in a days work... hahaha! Glad you enjoyed the show, and look forward to seeing you back again sometime in the near future!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Probably the best show in Niagra. My seven year old was entertained from start to finish. I would HIGHLY recommend this show to anyone of all ages. Bravo to Greg Ferwin he has mastered the art of magic. 10+++++++++++

3  Thank Christina G

10+ STARS!!! I wish we could use all of them! Thank you for such a wonderful review! All the best to your 7 year old son! What a great age... don't you wish you were 7 again? Well, for two hours every night, Greg tries to bring everyone back to that special place!
We hope to see you back again!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Took my three children, ages 13-17 to see this show on Monday afternoon. We all loved it and were thoroughly amused and amazed! I would agree with the others, a must see! Well done!

4  Thank tlm3
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

WELL DONE to you too Tim... Really glad to hear that all 4 of you got something positive from the evening!
Hope to see you back again soon! Thanks for the pawsitive response ;)

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have wanted to see this show for quite a while, I am so glad we finally did. Not only is it unbelievable magic it is fun, engaging and Greg himself is funny. We were a party of 4 all of us enjoyed every aspect. I also want to comment on the staff every person we came in contact with was pleasant and you can tell love their job. This speaks volumes for the management. Congrats on a job well done. Go see this show while in Niagara you won't regret it.

4  Thank korenita

5-STARS! Woohoo! Thanks for the wonderful comments Korenita. Well, truth be known; we actually slip a little something into their coffees before their shifts begin ;).
This was one of my favourite reviews in a long time, since you mentioned the staff! We are very proud of our hard working staff, and it is very appreciative that you mentioned them. This review will definitely be a hit at our next General Meeting (just hope that it doesn't cost me... hahaha).
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The show itself was very interesting and, of course, entertaining. Greg does a great job that amuses and amazes kids and adults alike. If you're in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada - DON'T MISS IT! I don't know about the dinner as my wife and I did not have dinner there. The building or theatre looks a bit rundown - its paint colours don't match the great show.

2  Thank rolly t
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank You Rolly! We really appreciate the kind words and great overall review. We do agree with you that the show is fantastic! As any business, we have a certain amount of dollars to spend. We have to decide; should we spend the bulk of the money on the aesthetics of the building, or would we be wiser spending it on the show production? I think you'll agree that we made the right decision ;). Glad to hear ALL of you appreciated the show, and we look forward to seeing you back again sometime soon!