We got there are played in the water park, which is very small. Ok for children ages 3 to 6. Then went to the restaurant in the hotel named JACK TANNERS, husband ordered salmon and it was so over done and the rice was cutting my husbands gums, children ordered chicken nuggets, they were so deep fried they were dripping oil! Restaurant has TV's at each table and everyone had theirs turned up soo loud you couldn't talk to one another at the table! Complained and they said there was nothing they could do. Went back to our room, which we payed an extra 20 bucks to upgrade and the room wasn't at all what we say online! The room was really run down with VERY uncomfortable beds! You could feel the springs in the mattresses and THEY DON'T USE FITTED SHEETS ON THE BED! They use top sheets and while you are sleeping they move and your body touches the mattress. Carpets were dirty and had holes in them. We called down for extra pillows and blankets and waited an hour and an extra phone call down to the front desk before we got them! Ask to speak with the supervisor on duty, was told she was on break for another 10 min and she would come to our room AS SOON as she got back, waited another hour before I called down to find she just got back and was very rude, wouldn't come to the room, when I explained that there was no fitted sheet on the bed she told me that wasn't a regular complaint and there was nothing she could do for me, my husband and I decided we would leave and go home( we were there for SLEEP CHEAP NIAGARA) She told us we could leave but we wouldn't get our money back and there was nothing she would do for us. So since we couldn't get our money back we decided to stay and make the best of it! We rented a movie for the kids and the movie had lines through it the WHOLE time and there looked like another movie playing in the background. THEY NEVER TOOK THE PRICE OF THE MOVIE OFF EITHER! SO we went to bed...all night we could hear other people and their kids....I got no sleep at all and my husband woke up with a sore neck and back. And you are so far away from the falls...so when you look out your window you see building and a road....BEWARE...YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...in our case NOTHING!!!!...VERY HORRIBLE and we will NEVER go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americana Conference Resort Spa & Waterpark is Niagara Falls' ultimate vacation retreat for waterpark family fun, weddings, meetings and much more! The Americana offers over 200 guest rooms ideal for couples, families, and business travelers, including kiddie bunk bed suites, and fireplace/Whirlpool suites. Waves Indoor Waterpark - a premier waterpark in Niagara Falls featuring a retractable roof, slides and more; a large outdoor recreational area and playground with gazebos and barbecues; Senses Spa & Boutique, a full-service spa for those who want to get away and relax; free wireless internet, on-site restaurant and bar and over 21,000 square feet of meeting, banquet or wedding space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Hotel Niagara Falls
- Americana Resort Niagara Falls