I stayed here for a conference for work. The location is several miles from the tourist area which was not a big deal for me. The facilities were very good. The room was more than adequate. Service was very good as well. The restaurant and bar was not bad expecially the all-you-can-eat pasta on Sunday nights. I did not use the waterpark but it looked great for families with smaller kids. It is on the main drag and getting around was very easy. I might consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americana Conference Resort Spa & Waterpark is Niagara Falls' ultimate vacation retreat for waterpark family fun, weddings, meetings and much more! The Americana offers over 200 guest rooms ideal for couples, families, and business travelers, including kiddie bunk bed suites, and fireplace/Whirlpool suites. Waves Indoor Waterpark - a premier waterpark in Niagara Falls featuring a retractable roof, slides and more; a large outdoor recreational area and playground with gazebos and barbecues; Senses Spa & Boutique, a full-service spa for those who want to get away and relax; free wireless internet, on-site restaurant and bar and over 21,000 square feet of meeting, banquet or wedding space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Groupon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Hotel Niagara Falls
- Americana Resort Niagara Falls