“MESSED UP MY BOOKING!”

Ranked #57 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Toronto
“MESSED UP MY BOOKING!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I recently tried to confirm my hotel booking, and was advised that my room was not reserved. I called in 3 weeks in advance to book the dates, with my BUYTOPIA voucher, and Hotel specifically mentioned they only have certain dates available. I have booked the days they have advised me, and called in a day before my arrival. ( to confirm) I found out that you messed up with the confirmation, and my room was NEVER reserved. It’s good that I called in to confirm, but it’s bad that they don’t give out any confirmation code, and expect customer to keep some sort of number. I asked the hotel on my initial booking if there is anything else, and he advised me to simply bring in my voucher on the day of.
It is disappointing that the hotel doesn'’t initiate anything else, except to say SORRY, nothing they can do. Their customer service was simply very unpleasant. As the Agent keep saying “ Whenever I call Rogers, they give confirmation number…” IS it my fault that you don’t provide confirmation number for the reservation. I specifically gave out my name, and the date I wanted.
I will never book my stay with them, I emailed them already, and still no response. They treat Voucher customers very rudely, and I just wasted close to $100 for my deal.
Such an awful hotel. Very poor customer service!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank yu234723
super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls North, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
I do understand your concern, and please accept apologies for all this bad experience you had with our reservation department. Please give us one more chance to serve better. Ben Somal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Korean first
pa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Rooms are clean. Bathrooms are good .
Not big but not too small. Breakfast was just basic but good enough to start your day. Little away from Clifton hill area. quiet safe place. Good clean budget place.
Akshay at the register is very helpful and nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls North, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thanks for staying at SUPER8, North of the falls. It is my pleasure that you had good time with us. We will keep it up. Thanks Ben Somal
Hampshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed at this motel in May, although the room was cleaned each day, we had to clean out the drawers before putting away our clothes, as they were stained and dusty. Breakfast is from 6am till 9am, so an early start. (bread, cereal and cake). Although the bus stop is a few minutes walk away, the tourist bus stopped running at 4.40pm, which meant a 45 min walk back from the Falls. There is a restaurant (looks like it could do with a good clean !!) next to the motel which is the only one in the area.I would stay at this motel again but only if I had a car as it is in a quiet (but nice) location.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls North, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thanks for staying at Super8, North of the falls. I do appreciate that you did like the location, and as far as the distance to falls is concerned , we are working on that. We might get our own shuttle. Thanks Ben Somal
Jackson Heights
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great room, great facilities, a few mins drive from the Falls and other places like North of the Falls, you can walk to the Whirlpool on River Road which was beautiful when we were visiting. Fantastic! if you don't want to deal with the madhouse of Clifton Hill, this is the place for you.

1 Thank Michael R
super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls North, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thanks for staying at Super 8, North of the falls. Really appreciate your comments about your recent stay.
Thanks
Ben Somal
Scarborough
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Room was quite shabby but I could overlook the crumbling walls and stained ceiling. My real complaint was that mgmt would not deal with noisy guests that shouted and partied until 4:30 am. I called the front and he said "I'll try" he did no such thing. I called at 2:30 am and at 4:30 it was still going on. I did not sleep at all and was angered at the lack of concern for ther guests by mgmt.
Will never, ever stay at super 8 again as a result.

2 Thank Ertel
Thanks for staying at Super8, North of the falls. I do apologize for the bad experience you had during your stay, and for sure I will address those issues. Please give us one more chance to serve you better.
Ben Somal