“Excellent value”

Super 8 Niagara Falls North
Ranked #59 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed here with a group of college students. The rooms are always clean and each time I come I can tell that all the rooms are being updated. The students were pleased with the rooms, though we had 4 in one of the rooms and they were not given enough towels for 4 people. I am sure as they do the updates more towels will become available. The breakfast choices were adequate for the price of the rooms, which are a great value. We will be returning in the future and will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls North, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

thanks for staying at SUPER8,North of the falls. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

I have seen some of the reviews here. And like wth. Why would people write stupid things here? It's bad.. This and that.... Come on now. Unless you are the cheap version of prince FENCY! Other than that you will like it here. Hotels isn't your home. You are sleeping on a bed someone slept before! So get over it. Saw some pics here in the Site and they are not even the pic of that hotel. Anyway. So this place is beautiful. Look nice, calm feeling and bright from outside. I am from ny and it's always busy and crowded. But this hotel gives you that nice relaxing moments. This place is affordable and you get what you pay for! There might be few papers laying here and there at the parking lot but ITS NOT GOING TO KILL YOU! SO CHILL! As far as it goes to the room, I am very impressed. I met Mr. BEN there. Cool dude. I usually have bad memories! But I actually remembered his name because he was very nice and respectful. My girl drank a lot and she dropped some wine on the bed sheets, I called the desk & Ben personally came down to my room with his room cleaner and took care of it. And yes I gave her the tips! I wouldn't give tips to someone who is rude and mean according to some of the comment here! So people who said bad things Bout this place, it prove them wrong! Also try to get back in hotel by 11pm cause parking lot might get packed! Cause this hotel is always FULL! Another point that makes this place a nice place to stay. Like I said, if you have your FENCY pants on then spend some more money and go live somewhere else. For a middle class family its PERFECT! If you don't believe me you can go visit this place and see it yourself. Ben will show you around. But guys take my word for it. It's a nice place with affordable price!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Everything was great except that it was quite far to walk to places other than the Whirlpool. The room was clean. The bed was a bit too soft and it was really loud when someone from another room turned that people tap on .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ADELINEP261
super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls North, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thanks for choosing Super, North Of the falls. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Ben Somal

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I had purchased a dealfind voucher for this super 8 motel on 4009 river road. I had to cancel my booking and rebook... for several days every time I called no one would pick up.. when i finally got someone, he was extremely rude.. to a point where he was shouting: "I SAID YOU CAN!!"...I hope I can get a refund from dealfind even before I have rebook and deal with this crappy service again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family