Super 8 Niagara Falls North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
River Rapids Inn(Niagara Falls)
Average 3/5
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
The Edgecliff Inn(Niagara Falls)
Riverview Motel(Niagara Falls)
Average 3/5
Parkway Motel(Niagara Falls)
Very Good 4/5
Niagara Inn Downtown(Niagara Falls)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewswhirlpool aero carbeds were comfortableparking lotjacuzzi tubniagarafallsattractionswegofireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My boyfriend and I found a deal on expedia.ca at this hotel for the Canada day long weekend (Friday-Saturday). There were two couples with two different rooms. When we booked, we requested two rooms, both non smoking, both with two double beds. The price was good ($175 for both rooms for one night).

Upon arrival, Ben greeted us. He was very friendly and our check-in was quick. We went to open up our room for a thorough inspection, and although it was clean, there was only one bed. I went back to Ben to figure out what happened and his excuse was that the lock on our original room had broken. The hotel was empty at this point, and we could have easily been switched.

At this point Ben mentioned that the room for the other couple, who would be arriving later, was a smoking room, even though we booked two non smoking rooms. He assured me that he would find a non smoking room for them.

When they checked in he assured us again that the room was non smoking....

We have never smelt a non smoking room smell so much like smoke. Aside from this, the room contained cigarette butts, an ashtray, and burns in the blanket. It also didn't have a non smoking sign on the door like all of the other non smoking rooms.

When we confronted Ben about this, he once again told us that the room was non smoking, ignoring everything that we said.

You get what you pay for here. It was very clean, aside from some water damage on the ceiling. On a lighter note, the restaurant beside it, the Daily Special, had delicious home fries. It's an old hotel but its clean and easily accessible but the shady desk clerk left a bad taste in our mouth.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank ChantelA
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I stayed here in May, 2012. The carpet was worn and beds were a bit worn down. The air conditioning unit was dirty and there were orange peels in the vent. There also ants running around in the bathroom. The staff were nice and all but the like I said, the room needs some work!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank rmanship
Reviewed June 21, 2012

In the budget class, it's probably OK. Nice quiet location on the Niagara Parkway, that's about the best I can say about it. The staff was nice. The room itself was a little bit nasty. Breakfast was meager even by motel-breakfast standards, and when the whole motel converges on it at 8:30, it's a real cluster[--] because of the lack of space.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank richardjlink
Reviewed June 18, 2012

When I made my booking thru priceline.com I forgot to call the hotel that I have a walker and I want the room to be in the first floor. When I checked-in the manager (Ben Somal) told me I didn't make the request the first floor, and he said that he will do something for me to accomodate my request. Ben (very nice manager) told me that he is going to steal someone room just to have a room in the first floor. He did it without hesitant and I was very grateful for that.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Remrej
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stayed at the Super 8 North of the Falls for three nights, and found the hotel quite pleasant. The location is just around a short distance from Niagara Helicopters and is in a wooded area, with parkland behind the hotel and the Niagara River across the street. It is a bit of a walk to get to the Falls area, but there is a transit bus that will take you there is quick order. The walk was so enjoyable, I didn't opt for the transit bus at all, but enjoyed the walk! The room was a but musty when we first arrived, but with the door and window open, the fresh air helped quite a bit. The staff were wonderful, and although the hotel is a bit dated it was clean. The beds were excellent, very comfortable and they seemed new. If you want a nice place away from the crowds, consider this hotel. Nothing fancy, but very enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family