“Amazing stay with great costomer service.”

Super 8 Niagara Falls North
Ranked #56 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I booked my stay thru a third party hotel booking site and arrived only to find out I had booked the wrong room (smoking) but with the help of the front desk staff I was able to get it switched to a non-smoking room with out any problems. When we entered the room it had a very pleasant smell and looked neat and clean. The showers had great pressure as felt awesome. After we had gotten comfortable in our room we got hungry and went to the nice little restaurant beside the hotel (rivers edge restaurant) which was very affordable. The food tasted amazing and was well cooked to our standards.

After our meal we felt like doing some activities so we went to the front desk and asked them what attractions there were for us to do. He explained all of them to us then mentioned the adventure pass that gave us a free bus ride to the falls back and forth for 2 whole days. It also gave us discounts on all the attraction we wanted to go on.

After our amazing day in niagara we came back to the hotel and went to bed. The beds where extremely comfortable and the pillows we had where brand new with made our stay even better. After we had woken up we arrived at the lobby for the free breakfast they had which included a variety of things. The breakfast areas presentation was very nicely done and was very clean and had nice chairs to sit and eat.

I give this place a 7 of 5 and would recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Robydayz

Reviewed May 22, 2012

This place looks ok on the outside but once you get inside its a whole other story. We were talked into upgrading our room to a suite for an extra 60 dollars for the weekend, which we did. When we got to our room there was a huge fly in the room, spiders in the bathroom along with other bugs and when I decided to use the jacuzzi there were centapides that came out of the pipes. The shower in the suite was super small I could barely move. The rooms look like they have had some shady work done and not finished properly. The fire place in our suite didn't work. And we could hear everyone flushing the toilets and taking showers ubove us. I couldn't even sleep. Along with all of the other stuff mentioned when we retuned from the falls at night there was no parking available so we had to park at the small restaurant next to the motel.

I would not recommend that anyone stay here. One of the worst places I have ever stayed at.

Room Tip: Stay at a different motel the rooms will be better.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Very friendly, free upgrade as a Wyndham Rewards member, late checkout so that I could bike before leaving, and an offer to leave my van on the property if I biked past the late check out time. Hard to beat. Additionally, this was the least expensive rate in the area. I'll return.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We had a wonderful experience in the Super 8 Hotel. We had a large group of about 25 people
( young boys included), and they were extremely accommodating. We would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Once again,,,the hospitality can not be beat. The host Ben and the staff there are so friendly, I can not imagine staying anywhere else. My husband and I go there to revitalize, renew, reacquaint and just relax in a jacuzzi suite with a fireplace. This place works it's magic with out failure, every time. Thanks so much Super 8, you are SUPER !!! and we are GRATEFUL !!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank linmari
Reviewed April 30, 2012

It's not glitz but it's very clean, has comfy beds and spacious rooms and is a great value! We got a king size room with the hot tub and fireplace. SOOOO nice after a wet chilly day at the falls! Ben and his wife at the front desk were so sweet and so helpful. Even booked our dinner reservations for us! It's not right in the heart of the action but right down the street and being the last hotel on River Road, it was quiet and being right over the whirlpool it was scenic. The price can't be beat but don't count on the breakfast. It's just cold cereal and mini muffiins. Still, I'd stay here again anytime and hope to again this summer!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Tawnya K
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We arrived on the 12th and stayed for 2 nights, Ben was super awesome. We had no problem booking with the voucher we bought via Dealfind. My family of 5 had a very good time! Would definitely recommend this location to anyone looking for a great and affordable stay! :) we hope to go back and enjoy the out door pool! :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family