“Much more than expected”

Super 8 Niagara Falls North
Ranked #61 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I got two vouchers on a deal online to stay at super8 for 2 nights with my family. I thought it wouldn't be the best trip ever, since the price was very affordable. It turned that the local manager (Ben) made our trip amazing and we had one of our best family getaways.
The place is well located, great view and the rooms are nice and clean.
Truly recommend.
Thanks Super8.

3  Thank ivyguerreiro

Reviewed January 29, 2012

"we went to this hotel and had a wonderful stay. The staff at the front desk very helpful, check in was very fast and the guy at the front desk went with us to drop us to our rooms. The rooms are spacious and are clean with comfy beds. The area is very nice and quiet, you can walk along the river and surroundings are very beautiful. The breakfast next morning was very nice and had quiet a variety to easily fill you up....we were in a group so we barbecued outside the rooms on the sides of the parking lot. We had a great time till late night but the staff did not bother us to wrap up our get - together so we had a very peaceful and enjoyable bar-be-Que.....we would definitely visit this hotel whenever we go to Niagara falls...and I recommend it to everyone who want to have a nice and quiet visit.."

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank siman m
Reviewed January 28, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Super 8 North of the Falls. We were very impressed with the amazing customer service that we recieved. When we checked in, Rav was very efficient and answered all my questions, and was very helpful when I requested more pillows. The room and bathroom was VERY clean and everything was neat, tidy and in working order. The breakfast was great (toast, muffins, cereal, tea, coffee and juices). Overall a great experience. I will go back again! Thanks for a great stay!

3  Thank HeatherGeorge_4
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I (Jairo Garcia) stayed for a day on Super 8 at ( 4009 River Road- Niagara Falls) and it was very clean and good service.
I recommend this Hotel.

2  Thank Jairo G
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Room (with fireplace and jet tub) was spacious, clean and well kept. The staff and manager (Ben) were very friendly and helpful. My lady and I enjoyed our stay here, and will definitely stay here again on our next trip to the falls. We particularly like the easy access, and being able to park at our front door. (Try that at one of the big high-rise hotels) The mattres on the king-size bed was a little too soft for my liking, but overall, comfortable, and we slept well. On the negative side, the TV channel selection and reception was very poor.

Room Tip: If you're driving, parking at your front door, especially for first floor rooms, is a great conv...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bill G
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Me and my wife first time thought it won't be a very good accomodation as we bought it from discount voucher buytopia, but our thinking was wrong as MR. BEN attended us from very first time at the reception and did everything we were looking to make our trip excellent.He was very helpful,.we will recomend and allready recomended some friends about Super 8 Hotel.

2  Thank BijoyRoy
Reviewed January 24, 2012

we had a wonderful time at the super 8. the staff at the front desk were so friendly, helpful and easy to talk to as well. They even went out of their way to help us print our coupons. It was our first time to niagara falls in the winter time and I would recommend it for sure

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends