Lincoln Motor Inn Fallsview
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
$53
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$96
$74
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
$136
$116
  • Breakfast included
$109
$87
  • Pool
Sterling Inn & Spa(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$98
$94
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$134
$62
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$312
$302
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We recently stayed at the Lincoln Motor and were pretty much satisfied with the room/service we received. Yes, there were a couple of small stains on carpet/walls/towels... but other than that there was nothing to complain about. The staff was friendly, the room was pretty clean/organized when we arrived, and basic toiletries were provided. The hotel is well located within the touristy area of Niagara (although you do have to make an uphill climb when walking back from the falls).

Definitely not the best hotel I've stayed in, but I'd say it's pretty fair for the price you pay... it met my expectations .

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Rooms were good enough. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
mattresses could be updated.
seemed like there was more cars there than people. Maybe handing out parking permits would be a good idea.
Free breakfast was a great bonus.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 4, 2012

room was completely disgusting, dark and dingy, mould on the carpets, stains on the bed sheets, the whole room was rancid, I even took a shower with my flip flops on. To add insult to injury we had to wait for ages after checking in while they 'cleaned the room'.
Thankfully we were only staying one night. I realise that it is a motel, but the cleanliness of the rooms should still be a top priority.

Room Tip: choose another place to stay.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank sazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I was totally turned off before I got a chance reserve stay !!!

I bought a voucher on Deal Find last fall. When I called this morning to make the reservation the Front Desk person who answered the phone was so extremely rude that I decided not to make a reservation !!!

Flea Bag Hotel with Flea Bag Customer Service

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Beth W
Reviewed August 28, 2012

It didn't worth the price. The bathroom was so dirty. The toilet was not event flushed when the new guests moved in. The receptionists were extremely rude!!! When we booked online for a two-room suite, we were given a room with two queen-size beds only. However, we were charged the same rate. When we argued with the receptionist, the mean guy were so rude and not reasonable at all. Never go to the mean motor inn. They robed your money and ruined your trip to the Falls.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family