“Extremely Awful!!!”

Lincoln Motor Inn Fallsview
Ranked #104 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed August 28, 2012

It didn't worth the price. The bathroom was so dirty. The toilet was not event flushed when the new guests moved in. The receptionists were extremely rude!!! When we booked online for a two-room suite, we were given a room with two queen-size beds only. However, we were charged the same rate. When we argued with the receptionist, the mean guy were so rude and not reasonable at all. Never go to the mean motor inn. They robed your money and ruined your trip to the Falls.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank guest20120810

Reviewed August 27, 2012

the carpet was stained the sheets on the bed was stain and the motel room was so nasty I couldn't stand it Don't ever in your life stay in this piece of crap motel it was so very awful and nasty and I can't lie to you people there were bed bugs on the beds the towels were dirty bathroom was in worse shape then I ever seen and it was nasty

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank quick tiger
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I cannot believe they kept my cousin's deposit and would not give it back for no reason. They preauthorize way more than the actual cost and kept it. Case is pending on this. We did not damage or make any long distance phone calls or any sort of incidentals at all. We could not even stay in the room. Too dark and nasty!! Everything is so old, even the beddings and blankets have probably been there since they first opened (guessing around 1950's?). All of them were ripped.

I know they have a cheap rates here but it's not worth it all. Niagara Falls is a busy tourist area. Its better to pay more than staying at these no-named hotels. Do yourself a favour.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank iTypeReality
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have been staying in different hotels.motels as I travel a lot, but this is the worst ever. Not only it was old motel, rooms were not clean, bathroom was disgusting, we also saw dead cockroaches in the room. We were afraid to even take a shower because the bathroom was in such a bad condition. I don't understand how this motel got any positive reviews. Sadly it was a long weekend and everything was either booked or extremely expensive, but int he future I would rather sleep in my car.. The only positive about this stay was the location - so close to the falls.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Martunia1984
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I recently booked this hotel online (Lincoln Motor Inn, Niagara Falls) after reading that it is economical and also has free complimentary internet (wireless) access. I did get connected to the wireless for less than 1 hour for my 2 day stay - the rest of the time there was no connection and the front desk staff just give feeble excuses or wash their hands blaming your device/laptop. At present I do not want to comment on other aspects of this hotel stay.

Room Tip: Please do not choose far away from reception area - you may not get internet (wireless connectivity)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank R A
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The motel was nice and clean. bed was comfy. People were nice and it had a pool. I thought the price was right. I enjoyed my stay. The only thing was it was a motel people, not a hotel. anyway over I was pleased. there was no smell. the bed was huge ( and I have a queen at home ) and the bathroom was fine. people were nice and the lobby was clean. I would stay there again. I got the room with the king bed and pull out couch. Cable was crap but I slept well.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This place is so gross, mold on the carpet and walls, horrible smell. Walls and ceiling peeling, I don't think pictures were even taken at this place. The customer service was horrible, we didn't even stay, we checked out after 5 minutes. They didn't even care when we checked out. THEN they had the nerve to charge my credit card for taxes and fees, which I am in the process of disputing. Mattress and carpet were stained with who knows what. bathroom was gross. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! Thank goodness we were able to find another hotel on short notice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple