“Breakfast”
Review of Lola's Real Good Eats - CLOSED

Lola's Real Good Eats
Cuisines: American, Diner, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open daily from 7am until 2pm - Breakfast is available all day. Try our Breakfast Poutine. Free Parking Motorcycles Welcome Senior Specials No Additional Tourist Tax here.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Better than your run of the mill tourist trap. Great food and service at very reasonable prices. Wendy is a delight!!

Wendy S, Owner at Lola's Real Good Eats, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thanks for adding your review Gord! It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I went to Lola's twice for breakfast during our stay in Niagra Falls. It's a cute little restaurant. The red tables gives it the classic diner feel. Breakfast was good even down to the toast. The biscuits were also addictive. Overall a nice relaxing place to eat and a good break from all the pretenses of Clifton Hill. Breakfast is served all day and you can't beat the prices. Wendy the owner is very personable and when you are there make sure to ask her who Lola is lol.

Thanks so much for adding your review, I truly appreciate it! Glad you enjoyed your visit to Niagara as well as the diner. I hope to see you again some time.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at Lola's while vacationing in Niagara Falls. Wendy, the proprietor, was friendly, gracious and very knowledgeable about the area and the surrounding attractions.

The freshly brewed coffee was wonderful; the homemade biscuits delightful; and the food was plentiful, prepared with care, served piping hot and simply delicious. No need for lunch if you breakfast at Lola's!

Thank you Wendy for your hospitality and the best breakfast during our vacation.

Tommy and Faith Drennan

1  Thank JerseyGirlNewYork
Wendy S, Owner at Lola's Real Good Eats, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Tommy and Faith, thanks so much for taking the time to add your review! It's folks like you that make my job enjoyable.....I hope you enjoyed your visit to Niagara Falls and will come back soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Wendy is very hospitable and accomodating to customers. Foods are great and affordable. The place is clean. I therefore recommend to everyone going to Niagara, On. to try Lola's ReAL Good Eats

Wendy S, Owner at Lola's Real Good Eats, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to add your review. It was great meeting you and I am glad you enjoyed your meal. Looking forward to a return when you are in the area.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

My friends and I had the pleasure of having breakfast at Lola's nearly every day of our trip to Niagara Falls. The food was plentiful, the service was amazing, and the price was outstanding. Wendy was welcoming and her staff was top notch. If I ever make it back to Canada, I'll be sure to stop back in.

So great meeting all of you!! My staff and I had a ball and hope this becomes a yearly event. Thanks so much for taking the time to add your review.....it's appreciated!!