“Diamond in the Rough!!!!”
Review of Lola's Real Good Eats - CLOSED

Lola's Real Good Eats
Cuisines: American, Diner, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open daily from 7am until 2pm - Breakfast is available all day. Try our Breakfast Poutine. Free Parking Motorcycles Welcome Senior Specials No Additional Tourist Tax here.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Had a nightmare at Candlelight Hotel,next morning we got ready for the bowling tournament and wanted breakfast,this restaurant was next door to Cataract Bowl and was outstanding!!!! Reccomend to anyone!!!!

Wendy S, Owner at Lola's Real Good Eats, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Thanks so much for coming in and for taking the time to add your review. It was great meeting you all. Hope you enjoyed the bowling tournament and glad that you arrived home safely. I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and were blown away. We offered both breakfast and lunch menus and opted for breakfast, especially after seeing the breakfast poutine on offer. Outstanding! Fries, gravy, cheese curds and bacon, with a perfectly cooked egg (I'm very hard to please). The coffee was good and fresh, and the hostess was pleasant and quick to offer recommendations on area highlights. Don't miss this place, but come hungry!

2  Thank MandoDave
Wendy S, Owner at Lola's Real Good Eats, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

So glad I helped you find the bakery....lol. Thank you for taking the time to add your review, it is appreciated! I hope you enjoyed your trip to NOTL and I look forward to seeing you on your nxt trip to Niagara!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

My family and I were interested in trying someplace new in Niagara. We've seen reviews on TripAdvisor about how good Lola's Real Good Eats was, so we decided to try it out. It's small and not pretentious in any way. You could tell this place is for those who just want to enjoy food. We had a great meal and enjoyed chatting with Wendy the owner. The food did take a little time, but considering everything was made fresh we definitely understood. Besides, we weren't in any rush. If we were we could easily go to the McD's for mediocre food. My kids had the pancakes, my parents had the freshly baked biscuits, my wife had the omelet, my brother had the sausage, bacon, eggs, and toast, and I experimented with the breakfast poutine. It was fantastic! The only thing I'd suggest is to use her home fries that she uses for the other breakfasts instead of the French fries for her poutine. Her home fries should be on everything! Otherwise, everyone really enjoyed their meal and we found another great spot in Niagara. Also, my brother, who rides a Harley, found another fine establishment that is biker friendly. I encourage you to try it out if you haven't already! I'll see you there on my next trip to Niagara.

Thank you so much for your review! I have considered your request for using the homefries for the breakfast poutine...and I can discuss the issues with that on your next visit...lol. Looking forward to seeing you again soon and I saw your brother for breakfast this past weekend as well....

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Amazing homefries and awesome omelettes! Fortunate to have the fresh outta the oven biscuits. Wendy was great and place is very kid friendly! Great prices and will be back for lunch but got to have the homefries!
Motorcyclist friendly!!!

Wendy S, Owner at Lola's Real Good Eats, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

It was really great getting the chance to chat with you! Thanks so much for your review, it is appreciated. Glad everyone enjoyed themselves and had a safe trip home.......can't wait to see you again....I may know someone that you may know as well....remind me to mention it when you come back!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Home cooking at its best. Awesome home flavor. Love the decor and Owner is very nice. Have to come here and eat. Cannot wait to go back again to try lunch.Where else can you go and have a pot of coffee on your table!

Wendy S, Owner at Lola's Real Good Eats, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

It was great meeting you both and please watch the facebook page for a picture of your car! So glad you enjoyed yourself and I look forward to seeing you again soon!